Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Turkey Runner

Posted by geezerfolks (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 23, 08 at 15:38

Another runner to add to Aunt Sharon's BHH project stack. Looks likes there's a right and wrong side to that brown Kona, but you sure can't tell it by just looking at it! Maybe it's the lighting....

Photobucket

SharonG/FL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Turkey Runner

That's really cute. Love those turkeys. Did you have a pattern for them?

o

Love it!

o

Cute turkey runner.Pretty colors. TFS.
~Geraldine

o

Very nice...that will be perfect for Thanksgiving...coming sooner than we want.
Jean

o

Thanks everyone. I saw it at Sundrop Designs.

SharonG/FL

Here is a link that might be useful: Dresden Turkey

o

Very clever!! Love table runners. Jayne

o

Sharon,
It turned out really cute.
Maybe I will get inspired before the holiday gets here.

TFS
Sally

o

Thank you....it combined piecing and applique and I used the technique of sewing across the end of the wedge to make the point of (in this case) the tail feathers. @:) It was fun to do and now it's on to the next one. Christmas isn't all that far away...I have 5 completed, 3 in various stages, and at least 4 more to make. I'm playing around with a pumpkin idea but it would be more of a table topper.

SharonG/FL

o

love it!!
i put fabric up for holidays fall n winter n havent done anything yet! need to finish the ones i started,*blush*

i would love to see your pumpkind one when! im so doing a pumpkin one if it kills me! lol

o

christy, I'm pumped about the pumpkin one. DH is going to be gone tomorrow, so maybe I can get to it. I have all the different oranges, but need to wash them.....guess I can do that tonight.

SharonG/FL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here