Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new quilt from free pattern

Posted by teresa_nc7 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 29, 06 at 14:24

This pattern is on the Quiltmaker magazine web site and is a free pattern to download. It is called Animal Crackers and is quite easy and fast to make. I didn't make the second border on this quilt because I did not have enough yardage of the companion print.

The fabrics came from my stash, the center focus print I have had for several years. I don't usually use novelty prints, but I will be buying more in the future just to make this quilt.

Now I am off to wash the quilt to try to remove the quilting lines I put in with my new Fons and Porter's marking pencil.
Grrrrrr.......

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Close-up of the cute fabric called Snug as a Bug.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to pattern on Quiltmaker web site

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new quilt from free pattern

I really like the pattern and the fabric that you used and booked marked the web page. I especially like the idea of being able to use up some scraps that we all seem to have. I have been trying to do just that all summer... did make some progress I might add!! I think this pattern is a good one for quilt clubs to have as a charity quilt project. Thanks for sharing everything. Barbara

o

Very cute & I love that print!

o

So, so cute! It does look like it was easy and fast, but just adorable. I love the colors. So, who is the happy recipient?

o

Cute fabric! Really made up into a nice little quilt. I like fabric that has a lot of different colors, you can pull from to make coordinating blocks. Nice pattern, and pretty quilt!

o

The quilt is very cute and I love that print. I haven't seen it before and I don't miss many of the cute angel prints. Sure would make a cute I spy block.
Pat

o

Lovely coloring.

o

Very sweet, and I love the print too.
Clara

o

It is georgous! I need to use up some scraps too, thanks.

o

Well, if that isn't the cutest thing! I love your fabric choices and the pattern itself - looks like a keeper. That print is adorable. Really, really nice.

o

Really cute Teresa--I've bookmarked that pattern. Thanks for sharing.

Geri

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here