Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Scrappy Shooting Stars

Posted by geezerfolks (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 15, 09 at 8:53

Granddaughter was here yesterday afternoon and I had this UFO (since Nov, 2007) out so she arranged the blocks as I sewed. Then she approved of the borders and I sewed them on after she went home. It's approx 48" X 58".....another UFO bites the dust! Except now it needs backing and quilting...does that make it a WIP?
Scrappy Shooting Stars
Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Scrappy Shooting Stars

Sharon,
It is really beautiful. What a fun time with your granddaughter. Does she get it when it is finished? That is what mine would be asking.

TFS
Sally

o

No, she won't be getting this one. She doesn't need another one. In fact, I haven't heard that any of my grandkids need another one....yet. Salijo's needs to be finished before anyone else in the family gets another quilt...unless they're paying me for it! LOL

Sharon

o

I just love the color combination....nice job

o

looks good and I do think it now qualifies as a WIP!

o

Thanks, I think I started it when Teresa was giving us scrappy classes here. I've been doing a lot of scrappy since then. I'm not so afraid of them anymore. @:)

Sharon

o

very cheerful!
lots2do

o

I love it. Scrappy Shooting Stars is on my 'to do list'.
Yes, it has been promoted from a UFO to a WIP LOL!!
Rosa

o

I love it too. What great fabrics you used, really makes it a happy quilt.
Jean

o

Thank you, it's a good way to use up those small pieces of fabric. It goes pretty fast when using the leader/ender technique for the two corners.

Sharon

o

OK, you gotta teach me to do this one.

beverly

o

Here ya go Beverly......

Here is a link that might be useful: Shooting Star Block

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here