Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Elm Creek Tablerunner

Posted by csackett (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 9, 07 at 8:02

I love this pattern, but it too big for my table. I wasn't happy with my quilting. The quiling in the darker beige squares matches the quilting pattern around the edge.
I should have done something different.
Carolyn

Image link: Elm Creek Tablerunner (30 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Elm Creek Tablerunner

That's really pretty, Carolyn! Where do you get your patterns? I'm thinking you have a good idea for practicing quilting and I might just have to copy you! @:)

SharonG/FL

o

The pattern is a freebie on the internet. I have it printed and could scan it for you. I don't remember where it came from.
Carolyn

o

Very nice. Sorry it is too big for your table maybe it will fit mine. :) Just teasing!
Have you read the Elm Creek novels?

Sally

o

Sharon, the pattern came from the www.eeschenck.com website. It's in the free patterns.
Sally, I have read all the novels and love them. I wish I could figure out how to read a book and sew. I guess I could do audio tapes.
Carolyn

o

I love all the projects you have done and I fail to see the errors you speak of. We are our own worst critic. You are doing very well and doing small projects is a great way to learn and try new thing. Good job.
Jean

o

I enjoyed the novels also.
Thanks for the site. However it just me more things to want to do!! :)
Sally

o

Reduce the pattern and make it the size you like.

o

I too think you did a beautiful job. It's a shame it's too large for your table. Could you put it across the back of your couch? Maybe you need a new table to fit the table runner. (I know ha ha ha)

Nicki

o

I think it's very pretty.What size is your table? I ask that because it doesn't look very big to me,then again it's hard to tell on a monitor.

I guess if it's too big for your table then it's probably also too big for your coffee table,isn't it??
Kathi

o

I love it too and I still don't see the mistakes. Thanks for finding the site.
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here