More Quilts Added

Posted by dquiltmore1 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 16, 05 at 16:10

I traded my sister a quilt for a digital camera. So heres more quilts. Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Karen's Quilts

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Quilts Added

WOWSER,Those are gorgeous!!! My favorite is the pineapple one and the wedding ring.Great job!!
TFS
Kathi

o

Gorgeous quilts, and sounds like it was a good sister trade too!!
Karen L

o

Those are absolutely amazing!! Houston quiltshow- right here in my own computer. Beautiful work!
jen

o

Karen, Your quilts are amazing. They are all fabulous but I love the pansy and the pineapple. Have you been quilting for a long time? Please don't tell me you just started three years ago.

o

I've been quilting for at least 35 years. My sister has the very first quilt I made. It is so awful. My kids were little and money was tight so I used a ribbed cord spread for the middle. lol I bought some fabric napkins at a closeout store and made a 5 point star quilt. I was so proud. I have gotten better. I have 5 grandkids and 2 kids I make a new quilt for everyone every 2 years for Xmas. I make my sister and mom one every 2 years or so. I probably make 10 or 12 a year. Well now that I've written my autobiography I will go and brag to the kids about this forum. Thanks Karen

o

What a wonderful selection of work. There are some really difficult designs too. They're a credit to you. Absolutely wonderful.

o

Outstanding! As Jen said - a quilt show on our computers!

o

Just amazing, love them all...Gorgeous quilts...

o
Question

Karen, I'm stunned! THese are gorgeous.

I love the bubble gum quilt for the way it looks so retro. Can you tell me about it? How you decided on your fabrics, and just any ol' thing you want to say about it...would love to hear!

o

I found the bubble gum fabric on sale and knew it had to be done with 30s prints. I have several old quilting books and found the pattern in it. Glad you liked it. Karen

o

Oh, they're amazing! I loved Jeremy.

o

I just found these pictures and am in awe of your skill and versatility. My favorites are Jeremy and Autumn Wonder (for its gorgeous colors). Your family must be in heaven: everyone getting a new quilt every two years!

o

I just found these pictures and am in awe of your skill and versatility. My favorites are Jeremy and Autumn Wonder (for its gorgeous colors). Your family must be in heaven: everyone getting a new quilt every two years!

o

Well I never! Never saw so many beautiful quilts by one person. Any single one of them would be such a treasure. Impressive!
Mel

o

You are an amazing quilter! Glad Biwako of abi brought this post to the top, I missed it the first time.

o

Karen, Your quilts are fabulous. I can't even pick a favorite. They are all wonderful. So glad you shared them with us.

o

Karen, you do absolutely beautiful work and I admire your talent. You should be very proud of your quilts and you are an inspiration.
Kay

o

Karen'Those are beautiful!! I wish I had the fore though to take pictures before I gave my gifts. Now I do!!
Do you hand quilt? Your quilts are works of art, absolutely gorguous.
Rosa

o

Karen, your quilts are just wonderful! Your'e one talented quilter. Beautiful work!
Clara

o

Karen,
Oh My! These are just stunning. I'm so impressed with the versatility. You've got so many different types a quilts. You're an inspiration!
MEG

o

WOW......works of art! Just beautiful!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here