Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Baby Quilt

Posted by csackett (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 23, 07 at 9:25

This is a modified wally-world pattern I made two yrs. ago. I did my first long-arm quilting on it. Carolyn

Image link: Baby Quilt (60 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Baby Quilt

Beautiful quilt and quilting! Congrats on becoming a long-armer! Wish I had room for one!

o

Oooh, I love it. What a great pattern & colors for a baby quilt.

o

Wooo very pretty! Your quilting looks so good. Im envious, I would love to be a long-armer. Nice job!

Nina

o

Carolyn, Nice job on the quilting....the butterflies are great for a baby quilt.

SharonG/FL

o

Carolyn, I just found this thread . I love that quilt. Were the butterflies hard ? I know my granddaughter would LOVE a quilt like that. What pattern did you use? Mary in Va

o

Mary,
Email me with your snail mail address and I'll send you a copy. It was a modified Wal-mart pattern.
Carolyn

o

Carolyn

Your tablerunners and baby quilt are beautiful. If the first tablerunner is too big for your table why don't you send it to one of the forum members with a larger table...wink,wink,nudge,nudge!!
Your quilting is great too. I wish I had room for a long-arm. I will have to wait until I am a true empty-neser. Last 2 kids are off to college in the fall (DD 2nd year, DS 1st Year) but they still come home holidays and summers so I can't take over a bedroom just yet!

Great work and thanks for sharing.

I am only posting one message because we are on dial-up and it takes so long

Mary

o

I FINALLY GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been having trouble pulling up some pics and when I read your first post I thought the name of the pattern was Wally World. Can you believe that I actually did a search on a Wally World quilt pattern. LOL LOL LOL!!!!! I need to cut down on my allergy meds, they make me drifty, DD says how can I tell. She is just too funny sometimes!!!
I love it Carolyn, you do beautiful work.
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here