Posted by geezerfolks (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 2, 08 at 17:36

Hope nobody is offended.....

SunBonnetSue on Spring Break

SharonG/FL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunbonnet Sue on Spring Break

It gave me a laugh!!!! What on earth are you going to do with it?

LOL
Vicky

o

That is soooooooooooo cute, (and true LOL)!!! Where did you ever find the stars and moon material??
I can't wait to see what April will bring, stomping on Easter eggs??????????
Rosa

o

Vicky, I don't have a clue what I'll do with it!!! I just enjoyed making it!

Rosa, Now you've done it!!!! I love that concept!!!! I'll be working on that one now.....LOLOLOL I don't know where the moon and star fabric came from....probably from a swap at one time or another.

o

Sharon,

That is way cool!!

I love her and can't wait to see what you do next month!!

o
RE: Sunbonnet Sue February?

Did I miss February Sunbonnet Sue?

doris

o

Thanks, Doris. No, these 2 are the only 'interesting' Sue's I've done. I had planned on doing one depicting each month as it came along, but this is waaaaaaaaay more fun!

o

My, my Sharon. It seems our little Sunbonnet Sue has gone off and turned into a teenager! I just love it. Now you will have to finish the year with the new Sue.

beverly

o

Beverly, lol....never fear, I have a Southern Belle Sue in the works....I just can't decide if I want to give her feet or not.

o

Good Grief. I never thought Sunbonnet Sue would behave like that!! LOL.

o

Too funny. She is obviously away from her usual environment where she thinks no one will know her! Isn't that what kids do on spring break?

Sally

o

LOL! i love her! lol i have friends that would love a suebonnet like that! is that your pattern?

o

That's what I thought, Sally.

chrizty, Technically, I suppose you could say it's my pattern. I haven't seen any with the arm and hand positioned like I did it, but it could be out there somewhere. Go ahead and make one for your friends..... @:)

o

to the top...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here