Quilted curtain for RV

{{!gwi}}

Baby quilt for neighbor

{{!gwi}}.{{!gwi}}

Two sided quilt for cousin's wedding

Comments (8)

• biwako_of_abi
    17 years ago

Love 'em all, especially the one with all the blocks with animals and the one with "Deb" quilted into it, but I know DH is going to want one like the one with the Hebrew letters on the back. He has been studying Hebrew for years! (Odd hobby for a Japanese, right?)

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

I really like how you used the light/dark strips and your layout. I can see myself doing something like that with all the strips I have left over from other projects.

SharonG/FL

• jennifer_in_va
    17 years ago

Mary,
    So glad you have an album of the quilts! It's some reward for all else you've dealt with!

• kathi_mdgd
    17 years ago

I love the ABC quilt and the grey and red one.All are very nice though.
    TFS
    Kathi

• scraphappy
    17 years ago

How nice that you have those pictures! I have some of that fabric in your first picture - still not sure how I want to use it though. Love your quilts!

• kelly4905
    17 years ago

great quilts! I love the Hebrew quilt (is it the backside of the ABC quilt?)...especially since I have some of the same the binding fabric! lol

Kelly

• glassquilt
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The alphabet quilt is two sided. The colored side is fun because the items start with the letter of the 'block' they're in. I have a few memories of my grandparents, three died before I turned five. So I made the quilt with the hope that her grandson could have good memories.

• fran1523
    17 years ago

Nice quilts. I especially love the alphabet quilt and the scrappy rail fence.

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert