Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More quilt pics! UFO's no more! :)

Posted by bitsandpiecesquilts (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 20, 07 at 2:18

inspired by all your great pics I finally am posting the rest of my pics. Some are all completed quilts and some are completed blocks etc. on their way to being finished :) Thanks ladies for all the inspirations!

Here is a link that might be useful: Completed pics :) Finally ;)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More quilt pics! UFO's no more! :)

Awesome!!!

I notice you have your page titled as quilt kits....were all of these bought as kits? If so, were you happy with the instructions and fabric allowed?

SharonG/FL

o

I enjoyed your quilts. I even want to copy some. I love the ones that are like Celtic knots but angled & not curved.

o

Great quilts. I like the knot ones also. You have been very busy.

beverly

o

Pretty impressive! If I made even one of those, I'd be as proud as can be !
Marcia

o

Thank you ladies so much! You all inspire me so much to get things done! We buy almost all of our quilts as kits as the cutting has become harder on the wrists over the years we don't do too much of it but we LOVE the sewing part! Still learning lots so mistakes happen but they ususally "quilt out". We've been really pleased with the kits we've purchased and the instructions. We try to label the pics with the names of the kits so we can go back and buy fabrics for borders etc. when needed. We usually print them out and keep them on our instruction ring with our laminated instruction cards so it's really easy to grab the whole ring and go to the fabric shop for backings and borders if we need to :) Thank you all again, I SO enjoy seeing all of your pics too!

o

Wow, they are all so beautiful. You have been so busy. Very, very impressive.

Geri

ps and inspirational as well.

o

Gorgeous quilts. You have done some unbelievable work.

o

You are amazing, making all those quilts! And they are beautiful, too. "Crazy Paisley" and "Lumtiffswirls" are my favorites.

o

Really amazing! I,too, love the knots. You mention "we" do you quilt with someone?
Carolyn

o

Wow, they are all great looking quilts and they look so professionally done. You did an awesome job on all of them and I am so impressed with your work!

o

WOW- just ditto everyone else!! I love the purple and green log cabin. Your projects are just awesome. Deanna

o

Beautiful! Great work. I'm impressed with your productivity, too!

Kelly (Nebraska)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here