Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Pix of My Newer Quilts

Posted by pirate_girl (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 25, 07 at 22:21

Hello Ladies,

Thanks for the praise & encouragement. Since you twist my arm ... let me practice posting more pix (I guess that's what I'm watching (sort of) the Oscar broadcast form.

Some other older but favorites (I'm mad for blue work):

a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ooops, looks like my sizing went wacky, sorry about that!

Another older one:

Currently being quilted:

a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Pix of My Newer Quilts

Beautiful. I like your idea to have a little one above the doorway. hmmmmmm, I may have to steal that one!

Love the current triangles quilt. Looks wonderful. Was it fun to piece?

Kelly (Nebraska)

o

Hi Kelly,

Thanks much. Sure, steal away, ideas like that are certainly for the sharing. My issue is so many quilts, where to hang them all & that particular spot over the doorway was sized perfectly for that quilt.

Yeah, the blue tringles WAS fun to piece, value placement was tricky tho'. Am doing some ditch quilting, some echo inside the triangles & some outline the design in the indigo & white batik pieces, that's all I've decided so far. This is the first piece I've done using a colored back & where I'm practicing & learning to pop my knots. Pretty good so far.

Here, I'm proud to say is a UFO I finally finished last Nov. w/ a teal binding that matches the teal inside the design.

o

Ooops, now that I see it & how small the pic it is, sorry, I will try to do it better (bigger) later. Still at least from a distance, it's apparent the graphic effect works.

o

How I love that blue work, especially the one with all the octogons!

o

Love Love Love all that blue work,my favorite colors.Your quilts are lovely!!Good Job and TFS.
Kathi

o

I like the blues too! Great quilts.
Linda

o

You must have an awesome selection of blues in your stash. They make great looking quilts. Thanks for sharing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here