Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sharon, one more done

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 16, 10 at 17:20

I finished one more of the tops you sent me. This one will go to one of my techs who is having a hard time right now.

Photobucket

Beth's quilt back

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sharon, one more done

Beverly, You are a natural at this quilting! You just took right to it and are making it happen!! Looks really good! Hope you tech will be ok.

Sharon

o

You two make a great couple!

Salijo

o

Thanks Salijo. You need to come to the next retreat, we really kick up our heals there.

beverly

o

Forgot to mention, I gave it to her last Wed, and she almost cried. It was a bad week, (work and personal problems) and needed the pick me up.

Thanks for the tops Sharon, they are going to good causes.

beverly

o

You are more than welcome! Glad they're helping to comfort.

Sharon

o

Hi Beverly,

I just wanted to comment on your awesome looking quilt! I really like those colors you used. I grew up in the mountains and come from a family of farmers and have a great appreciation and love of quilts. The art and all the love that goes into them. They are really something special to have.

Cliff

o
REF: Sharon, one more done

Thanks Cliff. Wish I could take credit for the top, but Sharon (geezerfolk) actually put it together, I just quilted. We do thank you for your comments.

I come from a country family too. My grandparents farmed, and my parents grew up farming. Dad joined the Air Force to get away from farming, then moved back when he retired. Just can't get away from it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here