Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ufo 2

Posted by csackett (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 1, 07 at 17:34

This is the first quilt I ever made. I got it back from the quilters over a year ago, but had misplaced the fabric I wanted to use for the binding. I found it over the holidays and got it finished lasts night. Now I'm ready to start more projects for the New Year. My resolution is to get my stash more organized so I can find stuff.
Carolyn

Image link: ufo 2 (34 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ufo 2

Beautiful I love the colors!

o

Very nice! Love that design! Ummmm...let us know how you manage with that stash organization, o.k.?

Teresa

o

THAT'S a first quilt!!!???!! Wow, I'm quite impressed! Love the layout...very different!

o

Great job,I find it hard to believe this is your first... you are one talented gal... and yeah it does help to have the sash a bit organized... I wasted so darn much time looking for stuff that I learned a big lesson about that... I am better at it and now I can keep better track of my stuff.

o

This is your first quilt?? Wow!!! Great job!

SharonG/FL

o

It's not only stunning, but interesting. I love the colors.

o

What a wonderful first quilt! Beautiful job.

beverly

o

Great colors ... beautiful job too!
Sue

o

I'm with Jennifer, that's your first??!! WOW!! That is just gorgeous!

Kay

o

What a lovely, cozy looking quilt. That layout is really nice.

o

I love your quilt.

The choice of pattern blocks, color, and layout is stunning!!

You did good.

doris=^.^=

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here