Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Frog Cabin

Posted by vanislegirl88 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 21, 06 at 11:21

Has anyone every made this pattern? I'm going to make it for a friend who is having a baby soon. She picked green/orange/purple as the colours she would like. It actually works for this quilt. It's big though...62 x 68..

Is that too big for a baby quilt?

Image link: Frog Cabin (0 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Frog Cabin

Try this link instead...

Here is a link that might be useful: Frog Cabin

o

Hi V-Girl,
I think that looks like a super baby quilt - and I think big is good. Once the baby get's older, it can be used on a bigger bed.

My son (3) has a quilt that's on the large side and now he uses it on his "big boy bed".

Go for it!

Jen

o

wow I love it , yes great idea go for it.

Jutes
^..^

o

That is very cute!!

o

Really cute! This will make a great little boy quilt.
Carolyn

o

That's too cute.
Great idea for a baby quilt.
I like the size too.
doris

o

It's one of a kind. I love the idea of using bright colors instead of pastels. And big is good! Ditto what everyone else has been saying about that.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here