o
WANTED: testing

Posted by gwTamara (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 27, 12 at 11:55

testing

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: testing

Hi Tamara! Thanks for working on the swap page for us!

Kate

o

yeah!

o

Nice to see that this is now available. Perhaps the Birthday Block Exchange will relocate to this spot if it is still available in 2013. Since we began 2012 on the regular board I think we will stay there for now or some of the members will never find us.

I may be hostess for some kind of exchange here later in the year. I hope someone else will offer an exchange, too.

Thanks for giving this a try.

Jeanne

o

Just a question - right now every posting goes under the one heading. Will there eventually be a way to having different headings? For example, we would have a heading for each quilter in the Birthday Block Exchange and then when people send to that quilter or she/he receives the block, the birthday person responds that she/he has received it. It's best if all of those postings stay together under that one name. If next year we have 36 Birthday Block participants like we did last year, this manner of posting will be way too confusing.
Just a thought...

Jeanne

o

Jeanne,

I've found that if you scroll wayyyyy down you can start a different topic. At this point, there is also the header WANTED or HAVE TO TRADE which accompanies your new topic post. They won't always apply like for the Birthday Block Exchange though and maybe aren't even necessary.

Dee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here