Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Grandfurbaby

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 16, 06 at 22:22

Woohoo, I can post pics again! Here is one of DD#2's furbaby. She is a sweetie, unfortunately she is the same color as our floor and the leaves in the yard so she is sometimes hard to see.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meena the grandfurbaby.

beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Grandfurbaby

Cute furbaby. We had a cat that color one time....long long ago....Schooshie. Don't have a clue how I pulled that one up.....I can't even remember what I had for breakfast.

SharonG/FL

o

Oh is that not the cutest face on earth? well, maybe next to MY furbabies... We have one that color but with short hair and she is her daddies "golden-girl" and believe you me she can DO NOT WRONG, not the little golden girl!

Ironically, she photographs better than he sister whose face is black and you really have to adjust the lighting to get the contours of her face to show up -- gotta love computer editing though!

My DH decorates his home office in Jimmy Buffet/tropical styles. On a business trip to Hawaii this year I saw some "hawaiian" decorate picture frames so I got two and a bright fabric lei. I took pics of the pups in the back yard wearing the lei in a "tropical" looking area of the yard, and "they" gave him the pics for Christmas. I SWEAR it was his favorite gift.

"Golden Girl"

"Sweet Beligerance"

o

Love the hawaiian look! Sweet Beligerance wouldn't happen to be a Jack Russel would she? Meena is only 6 months and we are hoping when she gets a little older she will pose a little better.

beverly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here