Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

12-31 blessings

grammyp
17 years ago

As this year ends I find I am blessed in many ways. I have my health, friends, and family. I have people I have never seen who are willing to pray for me and my family.

DD#2 went to church with DD#1 today and enjoyed it. She even took notes of the sermon and wants to go back Wed evening. This is a major step in her life, and I am cautiously optimistic. I will count it as a blessing none the less.

God bless you my friends.

beverly

Comments (8)

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

I consider it a blessing when I look at the things I have that money cannot buy. The love of family and friends, life, health, strength, the use of all my senses and a right mind (although that might be debatable at times).

It's a blessing to me to be able to look out my windows in December/January and see azaleas, impatience, crimeon (sp?) lilies and bouganvillia blooming and to see the birds feed.

Beverly, I'm glad to hear that about your DD2!!
    SharonG/FL

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

My daughter called today.....all her tests came back ok and her symptoms have practically disappeared! The doc said he'd take tests again in 6 months....

Thank you for your prayers........

SharonG/FL

• grammyp
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I am so glad to hear it Sharon. How is your uncle.

beverly

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

They put off chemo this week and took scans to compare with the ones done in October to see if the chemo is helping or not. No sense in going through it if the tumors continue to grow and multiply. Probably won't know anything til next week.

SharonG/FL

• bkfdwife
    17 years ago

Continuing prayer for all that need it.
    I am feeling very blessed right now! DD and DF got an apartment yesterday!YEAH! The last brick laid in the foundation of their little family! We have also been blessed in receiving SO much equipment for the baby! Jayme posted on Freecycle and the response has been incredible. Her apartment is within walking distance, so she is getting doubles of alot of things so when she comes down to visit, baby will have a room set up here already! Unreal...pak and plays, high chairs, strollers, CLOTHES! So blessed we are...
    Today would have been my dad's 77 birthday, our 11th without him. I feel his "hand" was upon the kids finding a place they can pretty much afford!
    Lisa

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

Lisa, I'm so glad to hear things are coming together for your DD. That means for you, too! Yes, we are blessed.

SharonG/FL

• grammyp
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Lisa, isn't it wonderful how things work out (usually even better than we could have planned). Give them a hug from me.

beverly

• nanciii
    17 years ago

That's great Lisa the DD little family is coming together. We have double here too but now its the strollers for baby dolls and toys. We are truly blessed in so many ways.

Nanciii