Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One of the old members, ill....

Posted by irishdancersgram (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 18, 07 at 12:08

I just had a message that one of our old members, Woodsy, has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer...She seems very upbeat and the doctor is optimistic. ..Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One of the old members, ill....

Woodsy, I'm sorry to hear of your Diagnosis. Remember, modern medicine is a wonderful thing. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Janice

o

Thanks for letting us know.I'm fairly new to this forum,but feel like a small part of the forum family. I will be thinking about her and will remember her in my prayers.
~Geraldine

o

I'm so sorry.....

SharonG/FL

o

I am sorry to hear the sad news but a positive attitude is so important in over coming these things. Thoughts and prayers follow. Jayne

o

Thank you all for the good thoughts and prayers, they are greatly appreciated.

Although I don't post, I do come here everyday to read the messages.

Woodsy

o

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Woodsy.
Lynn in MN

o

I'll be praying for your comfort and healing Woodsy. You'll be in the thoughts and prayers of many quilting angels from this forum! There are some very special ladies on here! ((hugs)) Brenda ~Abbigail~

o

(((Woodsy))) Thinking of you and wishing for all that is good.

Nina

o

I am a survivor of thyroid cancer. Mine was found in 1999 when I was 43 years old. If it is found in time it is very curable. I did have to have one round of radioactive iodine to make sure no trace of cancerous tissue was left in the thyroid area. My thyroid was completely removed and I have to take synthroid medicine to replace it. If Woodsy's thyroid is removed, she will have to take the medication for the rest of her life like I do.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here