Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

12-24 prayer requests

grammyp
17 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone. I pray you all have a safe and joyous Christmas.

Please keep my Great Aunt Sue and Grandmother (failing health), my Dad (cut side of thumb off with saw), my Mom (gotta take care of Dad, Sue, and Grandmother). Also my SonIL is home for the weekend, please keep him in your prayers.

Merry Christmas

((hugs and prayers))

beverly

Comments (10)

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

Sure will, Beverly.

Please continue to pray for my DD2, Wendy (should have some answers this week), and my uncle with cancer, who has an appt with a dr here in Florida on Thursday. I'll post an update in the Blessings thread on him.....

SharonG/FL

• bkfdwife
    17 years ago

Please pray for the family that had the fire the other night. He is a fisherman, already a tough time for them, and their home sustained over 150,000 damage...DH says totalled for sure. Such a hard time for them...
    Thank you
    Lisa

• grammyp
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Lisa, is there anything we can do to help out?

beverly

• bkfdwife
    17 years ago

Beverly, thank you. I have contacted a couple of people to see if an organized drive of some type is going on, but haven't heard anything yet. I will be sure to let you know if there is anything we can do..thank you very much!
    Keeping all in prayer and thoughts..
    Lisa

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

Lisa, Are they older people or do they have children? If so, maybe we could get some quilts going for them....?????

SharonG/FL

• gerizone5
    17 years ago

Please continue to pray for my husband and BIL. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all--will remember all your intentions in my prayers.

• bkfdwife
    17 years ago

Sharon, I haven't heard anything other than what the news said. I made a mistake, he is a lobsterman, not fisherman. The news just said the man and his family...nothing else. Maybe after today I'll hear something more. You offer is more than generous! I will let you know as soon as I hear anything! To all, I keep all of your request close to heart!
    Merry Christmas!
    Lisa

• grammyp
    Original Author
    17 years ago

When DD got off work today she ate dinner, got the boys and went home. When she drove up the drive she noticed a hole in the bathroom window. Someone had thrown a rock thru it. She called me to see what to do and of course I told her to call the police. They came right over and made a report, said they would make several drive bys tonight and gave her a number to call if she hears anything strange and they will come back. DD#2 helped cover the hole in the window and cleaned up the house a bit while she was there. With her DH away I don't like things like this. Please keep their safety in your prayers. She didn't want to come here for the night and didn't want her sister to stay with her.

thanks
    beverly

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    17 years ago

Oh, Beverly, I'm so sorry this happened! Will be praying for her (and the boys) safety.
    SharonG/FL

• grammyp
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks Sharon. They made it thru the night just fine. DH went by at MN when he got off work and all was well. He thinks the boys across the street got sling shots for Christmas as the rock was not really large. They have old roll out windows on the house with screens on the inside. The rock was between the screen and window (along with all the glass), but the hole is covered so it won't rain in or heat the entire outdoors. She is checking her renters insurance policy to see if it is covered, but the office won't be open till Tues. and she can't get a copy of the police report till then anyway.

Thank you for your prayers.
    beverly

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES