Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
geezerfolks_sharon

It's That Time Of Year Again......

Remember how we were trying to lose weight last year? I lost a ton of weight! Unfortunately, the scales only went down 22 pounds and then back up 12 pounds. I figure I'm still 10 pounds better off than last year at this time.....guess I'll see what happens this year. If I keep this up, and live long enough, maybe I'll get down to the size I'd like to be!

So, anyone want to say how they did this year?

SharonG/FL

Comments (39)

• Rene54
    16 years ago

Sharon, I try to play the yoyo game. BUT I always loose. As you get older the image you have of how you want to look changes. Eating right is hard, when you are alone, or even have a hubby, each has different tastes. My own weight stays in a margin of 5 lb. up or down , can't seem to get further then that, plus body fat seems to play a part in how we look. So this year I am planning NOT to try, but to learn to eat better. Being alone, I often hate to cook a meal. I need to stop doing that. Veggies over PBJ will win out all the time. LOL Looking forward to 2008 Rene

• cannahavana
    16 years ago

I am ten pounds lighter now than I was this time last year. So, keeping up this pace, in about three years I will be at my goal weight! LOL!

Rebecca

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Rene, DH and I are both retired and he isn't a picky eater. He'll eat anything I cook....or make his own if I don't cook. Some meals it's just a boiled egg or string cheese.....other times, it's the whole enchilada! Last night was Beef O'Brady's...wings, mushrooms, chips and dip. I love stuff I can eat right out of the fridge....I just need to take some time to get it prepared. I made turkey veggie soup today and some of it is going in the freezer.

Rebecca.....you and me both! LOLOLOL

• deannabsd
    16 years ago

I'm glad you are getting us off to a good start again. I missed the comradarie that we had last year. I think I am down about 10 from last year but really find that if I eat out that it is good for about 4 pounds gained. I think it is all the sodium and preservatives. I did my two miles today in a frigid South Dakota wind. I am part of a mile and day group where you commit to walk a mile a day.

Have a great new year, everyone. Deanna

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Deanna, Good for you for making a commitment and sticking to it! I think commitment is a word that most people don't really understand in today's society. I think I was up to almost 2 miles last year when Beverly had us 'moving' on a daily basis. Maybe if I just stick to one mile a day, it would at least get me walking again.....if my hip will cooperate.

I can't even imagine living in South Dakota...specially in the winter!!!!! It's 38º here at my house in Florida!! Supposed to get into the 20's tomorrow. Talk about BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....but at least there's no snow or ice and I have the space heater sitting in front of the fan in the living room where I sew.....it'll be cozy. Would love to have one of those fireplaces that can be turned on by a switch on the wall!!!

SharonG/FL

• deannabsd
    16 years ago

Is it really that cold in Florida? I think it was warmer here in SD; it was melting when I walked. Of course, icy by bed time. My daughter flew out of western SD today and it was 47 degrees at 6AM. She is in Orlando now so I hope the weather will be nice for her. She is 22 and her first trip to see all the sights.

Keep walking everyone. If you really need a good motivater; the Leslie Sansonne walking videos are good. They may get boring after a while but I think they are a good workout. Deanna

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Deanna, I'd forgotten about the videos I have....think I'll get them out and at least get a little bit in each day. I have a VCR/DVD TV in my bedroom so all I have to do is put it in. I hate having to fiddle with buttons!

Yes, it was quite cold here for a couple nights. Supposed to be back up into the mid to high 70's next week. We might have lost a few plants that were too big to cover, but won't know for a few days yet.

Here's where you can watch the weather where your daughter is. We have cyber-friends coming down from Canada in a couple weeks and hope to be able to hook up with them again. They're hoping the weather will be warmer, too!

Here is a link that might be useful: Orlando weather...

• rosajoe_gw
    16 years ago

Sharon I lost the battle!!!!! When I worked we had a fitness center in the building. Since I worked evenings and we were in a secure building, (which means we did not see other human forms LOL) I went to the center and used the tread mill for about 30 minute to an hour EVERY DAY.
    Retired, DH likes to eat out, at first we were walking up to 5 or 6 miles about 5 times a week. Lasted 1 year but we are still eating out. Gained 10 pounds then and another 10 this year.
    I was always small and I am small boned.
    I LOOK LIKE A ROLY POLY!!!
    DBIL just passed from heart attack at 41 years old and I am convinced that his weight and heavy smoking were the problem.
    Thanks for the inspiration, you are doing great, and I am going to keep on trying. I have found I eat a lot in stressful situations.

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Rosa, I'm sorry for your sister's loss. No matter the cause, it's never easy. And, yes, food seems to be comforting to me, too. Like right now....waiting for a family member to pass away....it's terrible!

During times like this, I just tell myself not to gorge on bread today, or pasta, or whatever.....just eliminate one thing a day that's usually a carb. I did really well on the South Beach Diet last year, and it's no carbs for only 2 weeks, but I know I can't do it right now, so am taking it a day at a time. Our rooms, and the way I have the furniture situated makes a figure 8 so I'm trying to move more, even if it's here in the house. An hour at the machine and I should be getting up anyway.....

I'm short, 4'10", so I'm roly-poly too!

SharonG/FL

• rosajoe_gw
    16 years ago

Sharon I think we are related !!!! Mother is 4'9" and she tells everyone she is 5', I am 5'2" and she goes just to my shoulder.
    I never say anything I just let her dream!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My aunt was 4'7".
    I used to be called petite, 5'2" and under. My lovely DGD just informed me at Christmas that petite is now 5'5" and under so now I am called SHORT.
    She has such an ego now that she is 13 and 5'4". But I still love her!!!!!
    Praying for you and yours. I can't understand how people without faith in some kind of higher being can tolerate life's trials and tribulations.
    Rosa

• nana24
    16 years ago

Hi all,
    I've been on the forum just over a year and noticed some of you encourageing each other last year but didn't want to commit to what I need to do. I had decided at 62 to give up the up and down of losing weight of a life time. Then in the fall at my annual check up the doctor questioned my blood sugar level. I promised to watch what I eat and walk. Well, I started watching what I eat last week and added walking this week. Walked two days and today it is raining. No malls close by to walk in. I have a great place to walk in my neighborhood but it is outdoors. If it clears up later, I will walk.
    I would like to join in the encouragement here. Accountability always helps me.
    I'm going to post this before I chicken out. :)

Sally

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sally, My DH says I shouldn't have to worry about my weight at this time of my life (I'm 67), but I know I feel better when the scales show a lower number! Also, I do know the weather plays into a lot of things for me. If I had a set time of walking and it happened I couldn't for a day, seems like it was all down hill from there! I've just had to learn to accept that's the way it is and go on from there. Almost makes each day a challenge! But, WE ARE STRONG, WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Rosa, Our 14 yo DGD is 5'7" (and a quarter, she reminds me) and is always making sure we know it. I just use her to put away the glasses from the dishwasher that she takes from the top shelves that I can't reach. She gets her height from her dad's side and if I was as tall as she is, I would be as skinny, so she got that from her mom's (my)side! lololol My 90 yo mom is now shorter than I am...it's almost sad when we stand next to each other.....

We just keep on keeping on......

SharonG/FL

• nana24
    16 years ago

Sharon,
    Thanks for the encouragement. I did not walk yesterday due to the weather. Today it was noon before I got to it but it was still rather cool so it was nice. As I left I was asking myself why I put it off so long. I guess as you said each day has its own challenges.
    It is not as much my size at this stage as you said but it is how I feel. Let's just keep it up and check in to encourage all who are working on this.

Thanks again,
    Sally

• rosajoe_gw
    16 years ago

Welcome Sally!!!!! I have to get back into the habit of walking, I felt much better when I was walking every day.
    I gain my weight in my middle up. I am a 1x top and a medium bottom and I am not happy about it, clothes are hard to find that look good for church and other dressy occasions. My legs look better and my sis says I finally have a butt LOL.
    We are having nasty weather all weekend and today it's rainy and cold, going down to the 20's tonight.
    A great excuse to sit on my butt and quilt!!!!
    Rosa

• nana24
    16 years ago

Hi all,
    I walked 3 out of the last 5 days and hope to do better next week. Our weather has been rainy and wet here this week. And it is really cold here today. I've been out but not to walk. I did go shopping. Does that count? :) My husband and I spent some time today finding an electric heater that looks like a small fireplace for my MIL. She was really happy with it. You can actually turn the heat off and it can still look like there is a fire. That was the part she liked best.
    I have been watching what I eat. Things are fitting better. Usually my 1st step. I just have to stay focused.

Let's keep up the good work!
    Sally

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sally, Yes! Shopping counts!!! You're walking, aren't you? I can remember when my MIL was really too old to be out and about on her own, she would go to the grocery store and go up and down each aisle hanging on to the cart....if nobody was in that aisle, she would go as fast as she could!

Rosa, I gain in the middle and upwards, too! Must be all those dang carbs! I seem to eat more carbs when it's cold like it's been. Is that my body saying I'm cold?????? I've given up finding a dressy dress that fits...have to go for the separates.

It's almost February!!!! Wooohoooo....I have, what I consider, something special that I do for myself every February! I'll let ya know when February gets here and we start a new monthly thread.

SharonG/FL

• nana24
    16 years ago

Hi to all,
    I almost said good morning but it is now 12:15.
    I did walk this morning. Hope I can do it everyday this week.
    Sharon, I am really interested in your Feb treat to yourself. I'll be watching for it. I think it is neat to have a special thing to look forward to. It is like DD and I put the Houston Quilt show on our calendar each year. She lives on the outskirts of Houston so it is no problem for us to go. We just know not to plan other things on that weekend.

Rosa are you walking yet?

The weather here is nice today so that did not hinder walking.

Let's just keep on keeping on..

Sally

• rosajoe_gw
    16 years ago

Yes I did walk yesterday for 30 minutes at about a mile and a half.
    Today I had to wait on the repair man and of course he shows up at just before 4:30 PM. He was nice though!!!
    I must get back into the habit of drinking 8 glasses of water a day. When I worked I kept my water at my desk and I always was able to manage 8 glasses.
    Now I order water when we go out to eat and I keep a full glass in the kitchen but I am not drinking 8 glasses.
    WALKING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey, that can be our motto and group name:
    The Keep On Keeping Ons.
    Rosa

• nana24
    16 years ago

Rosa,
    Sounds okay to me-the KOKO's. :)
    Let's walk tomorrow. Report in.
    They say we are going to be cold again. I have been walking to the end of our street. Need to measure it but it takes about 23 minutes. I can extend that and plan to do so.
    Sally

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I like that....we are The KOKO's! My SIL started a weight loss group at her church and they called themselves Leopards.....Lose Every Overweight Pound And Rejoice Daily.

I did some walking at the mall yesterday.....it's rainy today, so will put on the pedometer and see what happens here in the house. I can never remember how to reset that thing!

Stepped on the scales and it read 'lo'.....hmmmm, I don't think it meant me.

Won't be long and February will be here. @:)

SharonG/FL

• nana24
    16 years ago

Checking in. I walked this morning. It looks like it will rain any minute. The humidity is really high.
    I weigh once a week on Mon. morning. No special reason.
    Sharon, you are teasing us with your reference to February! I'm waiting with anticipation.

KOKO Sally

• teresa_nc7
    16 years ago

And why did I wait until last week to get on the bandwagon? I dunno?

In 2007 I had the big 6-0 birthday and if that wasn't enough, last month the health nurse said my bloodwork showed an increase in one of my chlolesterol (sp?)levels. So I decided last week to start back in with a modified South Beach diet and did well - 5 lbs. lost. I'm mainly avoiding bread, potatoes, rice, with only a little bit of
    pasta (1 oz. dry). I do allow myself a small piece of fruit now and then. Of course, I've got WAY more than 5 lbs. to lose.

I'm reminded of how good it feels to feel lighter and still have a spring in my step. I'm very conscious of the size portion I fix for myself and if I have lunch here at work, I just have a bowl of soup in the evening at home.

Now, if I can just get some exercise. It has been freezing here - below freezing actually - all week. We had a couple inches of snow this past weekend and freezing rain yesterday. I'm doing good if I take the dog out 4 times a day - but I wouldn't call that exercise! I've got a Leslie Sansome walk DVD that is really good if I would just do it.

I'll check in here and report my progress. You all are an inspiration. Now....can someone travel to NC and kick my butt in gear?

Teresa

• nana24
    16 years ago

It is raining here this morning. I hope later it will clear up so I can walk.
    My husband cooked last evening. He fixed fish in the Foreman grill and it was good! I have a piece left for lunch.
    Have a great day!!
    Sally

• rosajoe_gw
    16 years ago

I feel the same Teresa, maybe we can walk over and eat fish with Sally!!
    I walked for 35 minutes Wednesday. Today I was the middle school PE substitute and I walked back and to from the school to the gym (don't tell DH that I said back and to, he is still trying to convince me that it is to and from LOL.
    The school lunches are not that nutritious so I need to start taking my lunch when I sub.
    Plusssssssssssssss, the staff had brought in food for everyone in the teachers lounge. I did not eat anything!!!! One of the lunchroom workers came in and fixed herself a plate, she then picked up a dish of cream cheese covered with a sweet peppery jelly and ate 4 spoons of the food with the very same spoon that was in the dish and put the spoon back into the dish.
    I have decided that is another good reason to take my lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is cold and rainy tonight and probably still tomorrow but I am going to do some sort of exercise.
    Rosa

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oh Teresa! There's room for you on our bandwagon.....I'm on and off it all the time. Sometimes just walk along beside it as it ambles thru the week. I've found it does seem to take a mind-set to hop back on it though, but that's ok cause think of the energy all that hopping uses!

Rosa, Oh Yuck! By all means, take your own lunch!!!!

Sally, How does your husband prepare the fish? What kind of fish? Please share with us so we can have a taste of that good fish, too!

This isn't an easy road, girls. There are bumps and potholes to jiggle us around and knock us off the wagon. Some of you will have snow drifts and ditches where you'll have to get off and push the wagon along.....more energy getting used! But, we can make it thru tomorrow cause February will be here soon! @:)

I did some extra walking today. My SIL stopped by and asked if I wanted to go with her to Goodwill. We must have been there over 2 hours! I found The Ultimate Quilting Book by Maggi McCormick Gordon for $3. Wooohooooo

KOKO Sharon

• rosajoe_gw
    16 years ago

Wow Sharon that is a great find!!! I miss being able to go to the Goodwills and other thrifts in Orlando. I had a great Christian thrift store close by in Longwood and I found some great deals. In this rural area I haven't found any good ones by me.
    I love any kind of fish, my favorite is salmon with salsa topping. In this area fish are coated with cornmeal and fried, tastes wonderful but still full of calories and FAT.
    DH loves to go out to eat so I had fried fish (only choice is fried LOL) cabbage and green beans for lunch. I am lucky in one area, I don't care for bread that much. But, if it is freshly baked then I can eat the entire loaf with REAL butter. I am making Italian wedding soup for dinner, DH desn't care for it so I make a concentrated batch,freeze part of it, and add more broth when I am ready to eat it.
    I am walking today!!!!!
    Rosa

• nana24
    16 years ago

Sharon, isn't it great when we find a bargain! And just think you were walking around!
    The fish we had was catfish. It was filets that he just put Toney's seasoning on and then put it on the grill-very simple. Of course, I love it fried but this was good.

Rosa, You can tell us about Italian wedding soup. My husband loves soup. And you are fortunate not to like bread. I love all kinds of bread and it is my hardest challenge.

It is cold and drizzling here so no walking again today. When I can I will walk. Like Sharon says it is a rough road sometime. Right now I have to go back to the Dr. the 4th of March. She was concerned about my blood sugar level. This has never been mentioned before but I have read a little and hope walking and cutting way down on sweets will help. I have been on blood pressure meds for several years but that is the only thing I take but I don't want any more. Oh, getting older is the pits. Actually I am very blessed. I don't feel old it is just that sometimes this body says stop you can not do that!

Hope everyone has a great weekend1
    KOKO Sally

• nana24
    16 years ago

Good morning to all you who like me want this to be a healthier year!
    We have a cold but beautiful morning here this morning so I took the opportunity to walk. There is a side street I have been going to add to my walk so I did this morning. It still only took me just under 30 minutes so I know many of you walk more but I'm working up to more.
    This is my last Monday in the month to weigh (I weigh once a week on Monday morning) so I want to log in hoping to encourage someone. I lost 10 lbs. As we all know it gets slower as we go but I intend to KOKO!
    If you have good weather today, get out in the fresh air a little.
    Deanna, hope it is not quite as cold as when you reported earlier.
    Sharon, Rosa,
    How is it going?

Have a great day!!
    Sally

• rosajoe_gw
    16 years ago

Wow Sally that is great!!!! I used to walk about 3 miles every day on the treadmill, now I am doing good to walk 30 minutes. Exercise only has never helped me lose weight but I do lose dress sizes. I have to exercise and stop eating to lose weight.
    I walked yesterday and I am getting ready to walk today. I am going to a 'jewelry party' tonight and I am really going to have to watch myself.
    I have decided to eat at least a cup of spinach, mustard, and other greens each day for the vitamins. I cook them with no seasonings other than a chicken bullion cube, after the food contamination problems I am leery of eating them raw.
    I wish I was a picky eater LOL I like everything!!!!!!
    Rosa

• nana24
    16 years ago

Rosa,
    I,too, like everything! Can not imagine being a picky eater. I have known a few but they amaze me. I, too, have to cut back on my food to lose. I know that my biggest problem is carbs. I can't cut them completely out because in a couple of days I have no energy. What I'm doing is trying to eat carbs at one meal a day and eating as balanced as possible.

I did walk today. I took my DH to pick up his truck from the shop this morning so I stopped off at the walking trail in the park. It was nice and a different prospective from walking in the neighborhood. I walked about 30 minutes.
    I checked the distance I walk in the neighborhood and it was 1.2 miles. I didn't check the extra street. The 1.2 I usually walk in 23 minutes.
    When you walk 3 miles how long does it take you?
    Unfortunately they say it may be raining here again tomorrow. Then it is supposed to be cold again. I need to find an indoor walking place.

KOKO Sally

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I am soooooo proud of you girls!!!! Good choices in walking and eating. Me? I've been spoiled by warm weather and right now it's been cloudy and in the 60's so that means I stay in the house bundled up except I went with DH yesterday when he took DGD to dance and we stopped at Walmart.....I walked around the store and out to the van which was parked halfway out in the lot. I was up to walking 2 miles last spring, so maybe all is not lost.

Sally, Losing ten pounds is awesome!!!!! I am really happy for you!

• nana24
    16 years ago

Hi All,
    Yes, Sharon, you can get back to your walking. If I can do it so can others. Losing and gaining weight is the story of my life. My problem is keeping it off. I just plain like food too much. My DH and I both come from families where good food and lots of it was the way we lived. We are at the moment trying to get together in the eating right department. I've always tended to gain weight but he was slim for most of his life. Now at 62 he is putting on weight and is also interested in eating better.

The walking trail at the park near by is 1 mile. As soon as the weather is a little better, I think I'll just go there when my DH leaves for work and walk. At that time there is lots of traffic in the neighborhood and there are no sidwalks so I walk in the road. That will really work in the summer when it gets so hot so early.

Do you prefer to walk alone or with a partner? Maybe by walking in the park I'll find a partner.

Let's keep up the good work!
    Have a great day!
    Sally

• rosajoe_gw
    16 years ago

Sharon I am out of the habit of walking. When we lived in CF we would go to Cranes Roost and walk. It is 1 mile aorund the park, the only problem is the baby strollers and the runners.
    There was 1 lady that was definitely a senior citizen and she would walk around us, was there when we arrived and we left her there!!!
    Sally that sounds so nice to walk in the park. We were walking at about 3.5 miles an hour and sometimes a little bit faster. I try to power walk but my legs start to ache.
    Right now my lazy self is walking from 2.5 to 3 miles an hour on the treadmill. I am trying to make myself walk at least 30 minutes each day.
    I think a partner makes the time go by faster and I stay committed more. I am lucky that DH will walk with me, the only problem is that he is a morning person and I am not!!!!
    It's almost February 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rosa

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

It's going to be a wonderful day!!! Not that having a bobcat came out from under the front porch this morning makes is great, but that I have the window open and it looks like I might be able to get out and walk a bit! I got my exercise yesterday helping DH chase the neighbors goats that got out.....it was a sight that would have made you laugh! I was still in my 2 sizes too big leopard print fleece cozy warm robe and too big black fuzzy slippers...in the road, cars stopping because the herd of goats were in the road, the other neighbor's dog was barking at me cause she didn't recognize me, I pick up a dead palm frond to swoosh at the goats, my hand starts to sting and there are fire ants on my hand! I drop the frond, start swiping at the ants while running to the house and right out of my slippers! It was an exciting day........

Today is a special day.....my oldest grandchild is 28. That is when I got bifocals......I found I couldn't see him clearly when I held him!

I know you're all looking forward to tomorrow..... @:) I hope you won't be disappointed.

SharonG/FL

• rosajoe_gw
    16 years ago

I am sure we will not be disappointed!!!! Sounds like you had a fun day yesterday.
    Here we have to watch out for the deer running us over while driving. (Us driving not the deer)!!!!
    My sis had 7 (no kidding) run her over in one year. She had a small black car and drove on dirt roads as a home health care nurse.
    One hit the door on her side and broke the windshield staring at her. A passing motorist stopped and didn't even ask if she was OK, he just asked if he could have the deer.
    SOME PEOPLE!!!!!!
    Rosa

• nana24
    16 years ago

Sharon, I was smiling before you said we would have laughed. It must have been a fun time. We have no goats around here but several years ago in another place we had goats-only 2 but we had all kinds of fun with them.
    But a bobcat under your porch. WOW Scary for me. Do you see one often? Was he possibly after a goat?

Rosa, we have deer around us but none come in the yard. They stay in the woods next to our subdivision. They do get on the road and in the 2 years we have been out here we have seen 2 dead by the side of the road.
    Mostly what we see are birds. This morning on my walk I saw 3 brown pelicans. They are big and quite impressive. We also have bald eagles and even see them fly right over our house sometimes. If go out closer to the lake we might see 4 or 5 in the same day. We have lots of egrets and herons. I really enjoy watching them all.

I did walk this morning for about 30 minutes. Hope to increase and really greatful for the great weather today.

Tomorrow is Feburary! We are waiting, Sharon!

Have a great day!
    Sally

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

DH and I took a walk down the road...we were gone about 25 minutes...stopped and looked at some things, wandered in close to the pond that's on the property next to ours and wondered why anyone would throw trash there. We both hate litterers!!!

Sally, The bobcats around here aren't as big as lions and tigers so they don't look as menacing, but I'm still staying away from them. That was twice this week we've seen them. We knew they were around and have seen them on occasion, but not like this.

Rosa, Glad your sister wasn't hurt in the encounters with deer. I know it can get bad. My DH hit one when we lived in Indiana on his way to work one morning. It doesn't take long for those farmers to get the carcass off the road and in the freezer!

We have a lot of birds, too. We used to have an owl that would come out every night and sit on the top of an old dead tree trunk...DH named him Cedric...he's still around, but not as much since a storm took the trunk down. Pileated woodpeckers are fun...we had a flock of Indigo Buntings last spring....beautiful with the sun shining on them. I love to see the egrets in the median as we drive around.

DH is up from his nap, so I can run the sewing machine now. @:)

KOKO

• teresa_nc7
    16 years ago

Loose goats, deer crashes, and wild bob cats - just too much excitement going on! LOL! I am leading a way too quiet and sedate lifestyle - LOL!

Another pound lost this week! Woo hoo! That is a total of 6. I'm trying to cut down on the size of my meal in the evening and many nights I just have a bowl of soup or two for dinner. This week I had three different kinds of homemade soup in the fridge. Variety is the spice of life.

Have a good weekend everyone!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Teresa, Yeaaaaaaaa for you!!!! Job well done! Sounds like you have a plan that works for you.

SharonG/FL