Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween Peekture

Posted by ironkit (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 1, 06 at 22:54

From top left to right we have:

drunken cowboy, Inspector Crusoe(sp?) and the Pink Panther, Vampire Neo, Mad scientist, Princess Peach Toadstool (ME! looking like I'm on some sort of great drug from being at work all day), a Viking knight

smoking dude, The Three Fates (The Weaver Aspect - Birth, The Measuring Aspect - Life, The Snipping Aspect - Death)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~ Kit

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween Peekture

Nice pic Kit. I remember having groups of kids at the house that looked a lot like your group. Only it wasn't halloween!

beverly

o

What fun! I wish that I had some pictures of my Halloween at college...I remember some great costumes!
:)Kelly

o

All very clever costumes! You should have seen the 'gangster' I had at my door...all he had on was a sweatshirt! Plus innumerable other 'costumes' ... I remember making costumes every year that people could actually understood and appreciated the time involved. What's happening to the world?!?!

o

Great pic, Kit....did ya all go out partying???

Beverly, You and I must have known the same group. lol

We didn't have any little ones this year....the snack size 3 Musketeers are in the freezer.

SharonG/FL

o

Beverly, I'm still chuckling over your remark. Sharon we also don't get any little ones and my 3 Musketeers are all in my tummy.

o

Hello Princess, Looks like you have quite a group of friends there.

I know you guys must have had a blast.

Thanks for sharing!!

doris

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here