Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Update on LindaOH: Out of Surgery/Doing Well

Posted by jenniferoh (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 13, 07 at 15:58

Hello. This is the first time I've written on here. I am LindaOH's daughter. =) She wanted to make sure that one of the people I contacted was this message board to let them know that she came out of surgery just fine and is already looking great!

I cannot believe how quickly she is recovering & her nurses have glowing reviews of her vitals and all that. She had surgery this morning at around 7:30am, we were first able to see her at 11:30am (when she was a bit groggy) and then again at 1:30pm (she looked great, just a little tired). Her doctor has said that she will probably be released tomorrow, maybe even straight from ICU.

If I know my mom well, she'll be itching to be back on the computer and visiting all her quilting sites & forums soon. ;) In the meantime, I will try to keep you updated with any changes.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Update on LindaOH: Out of Surgery/Doing Well

Thank you so much for the info, Jennifer! I had it on my calendar about Linda and was waiting to hear. I'm glad she's doing so well!

SharonG/FL

o

I'm really glad she's doing good. Thanks for letting us know.
another Linda

o

Jennifer,

Good on you for jumping in to talk to us.
Great news about your Mum, give her our love. It is awesome to hear she is making such an outstanding recovery. Thank her for thinking of us all at this tricky time

Anne

o

Thanks for letting us all know I'm really glad she's doing good send her my best for a speedy recovery!
Red

o

Linda and Jennifer,
Thanks for the good news.
Wishing for a quick and successful recovery.

Sally

o

Linda, I'm praying for a complete recovery and looking forward to seeing you on the forum again soon! MaryLiz in Michigan

o

She'll be getting out of the hospital today at around 3pm & was sitting up eating yesterday for dinner so I am betting she'll be online in a few days.

Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers!!

o

I'm back! I am feeling much better today. Still a little light-headed but I am able to get around on my own. The first day home I needed help getting up but can manage on my own now. I am not allowed to lift anything over 5 pounds.
I am so glad to be back and will probably do more reading than posting for a few days.
Thanks for all your well-wishes. This a great group!
Linda OH

o

Linda,
I'm so glad to hear that you are home and doing well. Hope you continue with a speedy recovery. Kay

o

Glad you are back Linda hope you feel better soon!Keep reading and follow your Drs orders. from MOTHER HEN Red hhehehe!

o

Linda, Glad to see you posted!!!! I was going thru some of my quilt books and found one I bought when I lived in Indiana called Quilts of Indiana - Crossroads of Memories. It looks like it was put out by The Indiana Quilt Registry Project, Inc. If you want it, you can have it....or give it to your quilt guild. I'll bring it up in June.....if I can remember. (chuckle)

SharonG/FL

o

Sharon, I would love to see the quilt book. I could read it and then give it to the guild if you like. That's if we both remember!!lol
Linda OH

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here