Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I heard from Sharon this morning

Posted by grammyp (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 18, 08 at 15:26

Things are about the same for baby Raina. She has grown a bit and they are hoping to make it another week. The bigger and stronger she is the better it will be. Please keep them in your prayers, I know everyone is tired of being on pins and needles.

Thanks
beverly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I heard from Sharon this morning

Thanks for the update Beverly. I have been checking here every day hoping for news.
I have met Sharon twice and she is a sweetie. I am praying for their family.
Linda OH

o

This might be good news, Lets hope so. Thinking of you and your family during this waiting time. I had a similar situation a year ago and I know what a worry it is, we were blessed, I pray for the same for you and yours. I am thinking of you and pray Raina (love her name) gets through this.

o

Thanks for the update. Every day I say a prayer for all of you and especially baby Raina.
~Geraldine

o

Thank you Beverly for posting for me. I don't know why I couldn't get on this forum while at the hospital. I'm now back at Wendy's and it's ok.

Thank you everyone for keeping us in your prayers. Even though we wish it was all over, the longer Raina can stay in the womb, the better off she'll be. They're keeping a very close eye on Julie and her body, too. In one of the ultrasounds pictures, it looks like Raina is giving a thumbs up.

We just keep praying.....

Sharon

o

You are most welcome Sharon. Get rest and take care of yourself too.

((hugs))
beverly

o

It is good to hear to news Sharon.
We are all praying for you and yours.
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here