Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Suellen Resurfacing

Posted by suellen_delawares (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 21, 08 at 11:06

HI, I had no idea that the ranch would take up so much of my time this summer. The kitchen remodel didn't help. It's done and it is beautiful!! Sam dogs health problem was very unexpected and the decision to have the surgery done that made him blind came on suddenly. He is doing fantastic. My husband and I took turns taking him to some dog training classes. He has been to dog training before but not blind. It was more of a social with other dogs. He had a blast. I wish I could adapt and except things as quickly as he did. I fell very behind in my birthday blocks. I know not to sign up for the birthday exchange for 2009 the ranch is just too hectic and unpredictable during the summer. Next year we are breeding 5 of our goats. We could end up with anywhere between 5 and 11 baby goats! Then at some point we would have 5 goats to milk. We do have a milking machine! Thats a blessing. So things are moving on and slowing down for the winter I will have more time to quilt and post.
Suellen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Suellen Resurfacing

Never a dull moment is there. It is amazing how fast animals can adapt. You are right, we should do so well. It is good to have you back, I have missed you.

beverly

o

Welcome back, Suellen. Is your machine set up and ready to go? It's amazing what you can get done in a few minutes every day. Maybe we should start a thread on exactly what we did in a 15 minute sewing jag. @:)

Sharon

o

I had 15 minutes before I had to go to work this morning. I sewed up a stack of HSTs that I needed for a quilt I am making for my DDIL.
I finished 4 blocks this afternoon.
Linda OH

o

Sharon that would mean I would have to be organized LOL!!
Linda you are making me look bad, and I am retired LOL!!
Welcome back Suellen, my 2 DGD's would love to live with you.
I am sewing on the binding of a lap quilt tonight, the temo is supposed to drop to the hi 30's so I fell like quilting.
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here