Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I may not be posting for a while-don't worry!

Posted by lots2do (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 7, 06 at 7:59

Hi,
I have gone through some family conflicts this week that have left me limper than a piece of overcooked spaghetti. Not my DS this time, bigger issues with my 'family of origin'. And I have a ton of extra grad. school work to get done for Monday night so the timing on this couldn't be worse. I will probably check in from time to time but may not be posting. I am lucky that I have a very supportive DH who can see the situation clearly (in fact, predicted it would happen), close friends at work who have had similar problems and you,my quilting forum friends, too.
So if I disappear for a while, I'm okay, just trying to conserve some energy.
Take care, everybody,
Kelly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I may not be posting for a while-don't worry!

Kelly, take care of yourself! Try to get some rest in all your busy-ness!
Lisa

o

Rest and recharge. I hope things settle down for you soon - ignore the things you can ignore and take care!

o

Only do what really needs to be done until things quiet down for you. Take care........

SharonG/FL

o

You know we're in the background supporting you.

o

I am so sorry Kelly. I pray things will get better. Please be sure and take care of yourself. Getting worn out will only add to your stress.

beverly

o

:(

Hope things get better soon. School is more important than us, I think we understand. :)

Take care of yourself!

~ Kit

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here