Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tywardreath

OT: I'm back

tywardreath
16 years ago

Hi everyone

Well I'm almost back on my feet. Some of you may remember the previous stress I was under (link at the bottom of this post).

My husband moved out a couple of weekends ago, taking my step daughter with him. I'm feeling more at peace and not nearly as depressed as I thought I would be. Life has a funny way of throwing us curve balls, and shaping our lives. On top of the marital issues and financial stress, I'm still dealing with my fathers death (which occurred last year).

I've made a big decision to move to a completely different town. It's about a 6-8 hour drive away (depending on the speed traveled) :) I've secured a job, which is a 12 month contract - that's a scary prospect for me too, as I'm leaving a job I held for 12 years!

So lots of changes ahead, but the future is looking brighter. Can't wait for all my quilting goodies to come out of storage, so I can get back into it.

Thanks to everyone for your love and support over the last few months. I have appreciated your thoughts, prayers, and emails.

Hugs, Ty.

Here is a link that might be useful: I've been away

Comments (6)