Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Illegal armed and dangerous

Posted by rosajoe (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 8, 09 at 17:16

Last week I was awakened about 7AM by a helicopter passing low over our house and hoovering. We live very close to Ft. Stewart but they normally do manuvers in the other direction.I thought a prisoner had escaped.
We have an illegal that was deported to Mexico, and he's back. He is living in trees and watches homes, when the people leave he breaks in and robs them. He is also breaking into autos and he has stolen guns and ammo.
We keep our doors at home and in the car locked at all times, but most of the people around this rural area do not lock their cars. Not a good idea!!
He must have family here and friends helping him but I hope they catch him soon.
Rosa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Illegal armed and dangerous

Very scary, Rosa. Hope all turns out well.

Kate

o

That is very scary Rosa.....stay safe.

Sharon

o

Hope they have found him. Be very careful.

beverly

o

They finally found him!!! Everyone is breathing a little easier. We have security screens and we keep our doors locked.
Rosa

o

Glad to hear they found him, Rosa. Was he swimming upstream?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here