Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally cooler temps!!

Posted by rosajoe (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 8, 09 at 17:07

We had a very hot summer! Believe it or not Florida people we had higher temps and more humidity during the past 2 months than you did. We had 3 weeks of overcast clouds and rain and that brings mold!!
Although it is still in the 90's today we are getting a breeze and the direction of the sun has changed. I bought mulch for my yard last month and it is still waiting on me. Maybe next week!!
The hot weather did not inspire me to quilt at all.
Or clean very much for that matter! I did continue to go to the gym as much as I could. My aunt passed after a heart surgery and my uncle's Alzheimers took a quick turn for the worse. It is a very sad disease and 3 in my dad's family have it. Hopefully a cure is on the way.
So much for the sadness it is just part of life. I made a 'It's Fall Y'all' oven towel for my Orlando fam and I'm off to get it in the mail!!
Have a wonderful day, Rosa.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally cooler temps!!

Love your towel!!!

o
RE: Finally cooler temps!!

I thought of you Sharon when I made it LOL!!!!!!!
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here