Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aunt_net

Barn + Fabric + Lights =

Aunt_Net
17 years ago

Wish I could post a pic, I promise to learn how after this wedding (6 days). We have almost all the lights and fabric up in the barn and it is so pretty, it is almost fairy tale like or princess like. I have the arch for the ceremony area in the house draping it in white and making a swag of pink roses, I'm making one just like it to put in the barn where we have the cake table. Since the ceremony is at sunset we will be limited on pics outside. DD found a pic of roman type pillars draped and I was afraid we were going to have to buy some after I had already bought 2 arches on clearance but she is happy with the arches.

So glad that we got about 2 inches of rain today, went out to the ceremony area and created the center aisle by driving four tall arches into the ground. Couldn't get that done until we got some rain. Now just get the 45 shephards' hooks in place and finish decorating the 45 mason jars with candles in them and move 75 potted plants into place and finish all the swags. I can do this!!!

Thanks for letting me vent alittle, and brag alittle. LOL

Aunt Net

Comments (7)