Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

Is Bon home?

grammyp
17 years ago

I was just hoping our Bon got to go home today. Have you heard Lisa?

beverly

Comments (26)

• bkfdwife
    17 years ago

I haven't heard anything at all beverly, so that may be a good thing!
    Will let you know if I do!
    Lisa

• ddavisgray
    17 years ago

I've been checking in during my long night of insomnia.

Hope she's doing well.

doris

• bonica
    17 years ago

Yes I am! I'm home. I'm a tangled mess of tubes and wires. I'm in a drug-haze. People pop in and out..they poke and prod and measure this and that. I have staples now..on my chest..so I won't fall apart again. And an ace-type bandage around my chest just in case. My boops are all squished flat and when they unwrap me to "take a peek" my boops puff up like balloons gettting filled with air..a fun thing to watch!!LOL!!
    DH is a wreck..he has so much to do..it's overwhelming! LOL..he's had to learn how to wash his hands!!!LOLOLOL!!!
    He hired a woman to come here and sit with me but there's nothing for her to do and her yawning was keeping me awake so I sent her home.
    So I have 6 weeks of this nonsense to get thru..and then maybe "normal".
    THis is all the sitting up I can do for now. Thank you for all the cards. I didn't expect to get them this time so it was a totally great surprise!!! Thank you thank you!!!
    Love
    Bon
    :)

• bkfdwife
    17 years ago

YEAH !!! BON IS HOME!!! was waiting to hear before I sent more cards to the hospital...HEHEHEHE
    check in when you can Bon, and make sure that hired woman does something while she is there!!! Gosh, doesn't your stash need arranging or SOMETHING????
    thanks for checking in...
    love ya
    Lisa

• msmeow
    17 years ago

Bon, I'm glad to hear you are home and hope you are finally on the mend! Please let your Dh know he is in my prayers, too. These things can be almost as hard on the close family as they are on the patient, and often the family is sort of forgotten. So, I'm thinking about you both!

Donna

• colleenny
    17 years ago

Bon, I am so glad to hear that you are home. You sound like your old self. Get lots of rest and do what the doctor says. Tell Larry that we are thinking of him too. Colleen

• hoerlel
    17 years ago

Bon, Bon, Bon......so nice to hear that you are back with us even for short periods of time. I am also glad that when they cleaned your plumbing, they left your humor! I did get a good visual with the boobs, ha.

Joking aside, I am happy to hear that you are home and taking care of yourself. You and Larry are both in my thoughts much of the day. When I have to curse at my sewing machine for acting up, I think of how much you have been through and I know that things could be worse.

I know what you mean about having some woman just sit there and I would probably feel a bit annoyed as well, but just having another person nearby while Larry is at work probably makes him feel a little better about leaving you there all alone. Too bad that woman was not into quilting, then at least you could have talked the same language and enjoyed her company a bit.

Take care of yourself and lots of xoxo's!

Lucy

• glassquilt
    17 years ago

Glad you're home. Do you by any chance write greeting cards for Maxine? Loved your message. I can picture the drawing that would go with it.

• wldflur
    17 years ago

Bon, I too am glad your home! Wish I were closer so I could actually do something to help! Your sense of humor is still intact which will certainly help you on the road to recovery. Hugs, Karen

• grammyp
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I am so glad you are home again, Bon. I would gladly come and sit with you if I lived closer (but only if I could oogle you stash!) Be sure and let someone else take care of you and give Larry a big hug.

beverly

• wanda_va
    17 years ago

Bon, it's wonderful to have you back. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. Hugs!!!

• kathi_mdgd
    17 years ago

Glad to see you back,and also to see that you still have you're sense of humor.Is there anything you can do while you recover like cross stitch,embroider etc??Because if you can and need some stash in those depts to do it,i've got plenty to share.

Take care,do as your told.My best to Larry,i know how helpless he probably feels.But that's a "man" thing and he'll get through it.Hope you'll soon be up and about.
    ((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
    Kathi

• gillian_41
    17 years ago

Pleased to see you are home again Bon, and like Bev I would love to sit with you and would if you were closer.
    Gillian.

• Aunt_Net
    17 years ago

WELCOME HOME ((((((BON)))))
    Just gentle hugs, wouldn't want to blow up those boobs!!!
    So glad you're home and on the mend.

Love ya,
    Aunt Net

• lots2do
    17 years ago

Hi Bon-
    Good to hear from you...I have been worried. I wish that I could come and keep you comfortable...I could knit or hand piece! Maybe Larry could contact the local quilt guild and find someone there who could sit and do something at the same time!
    Take care!
    Kelly - Lots2do

• redpenny
    17 years ago

Bon,
    Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest!
    Red

• trifles
    17 years ago

hoorah! Welcome home, Bon! Take it easy, and I hope you mend real fast.

Marcia

• maggie_sue
    17 years ago

Bon great to hear you are home and humor intact!!! Speedy recovery.

• meskauskas
    17 years ago

Glad to hear your'e home Bon, sending (((hugs))) and wishes for a smooth and speedy recovery. Hooray!
    Clara

• Islay_Corbel
    17 years ago

Ah, home at last, and this time - I hope to stay! Take care and do what you're told. Hugs and squishes to you and your Larry!

• Kathy_TX
    17 years ago

Bon, it's so good to see you back and know that you're better. My prayers continue for you and your health.

Could I borrow those "inflatable boobs" when you're done with them?LOL

• jennifer_in_va
    17 years ago

Bon,
    I too am glad to hear you are safe at home, and comfy in your own bed.

So what you're telling us is if I strap my boobs down tight they will get smaller??!! Might have to try that!! LOL

Take care of yourself and let us all know what we can do to make your life more enjoyable while you recuperate!

• ddavisgray
    17 years ago

bon,
    Good to see you.
    Take your time and get well. Lots and lots of rest.

dd

• nickisews
    17 years ago

Bon,
    So glad to see you felt like posting a message. Hope you are feeling stronger every day. You'll be up and about in no time!

Nicki

• melindaeu
    17 years ago

Thinking of you lots, Bon.
    Mel

• lindaoh_gw
    17 years ago

Welcome home Bon! Take care of yourself. We're thinking about you.
    Linda OH