Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone else get a friendly reminder from Garden Web?

Posted by lots2do (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 26, 06 at 21:10

Well, I'm back from my vacation and have just started to sift through all of the threads I've missed. And, I have a friendly reminder that my "OT" I posted on discussions should have been here instead. Anyone else had this happen???

Anyway, now that I am apparently in the right place, I am back from vacation. The transmission went on my car fifteen minutes into the trip so we had to double back, squeeze all of the stuff in the car into the van and head out again.

I did get to my favorite quilt shop and picked up some last minute I-spies to send off to Amy soon.

Take care everybody,
Kelly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone else get a friendly reminder from Garden Web?

hmm....my OT's have been moved in the past, not lately, and I have never gotten an email from them!
Sorry about your car, transmission trouble seems to be running rampart! My van is slipping, but is ok around town for now, just wouldn't tow the camper again!
Welcome back, hope you had a restful vaca!
Lisa

o

Thanks, Lisa!
Just read the thread on the 'other side' about the quilt police on Aug. 17. This was when I got the email and my message was moved and now I have my explanation!
:)Kelly

o

Maybe someone is snitchin' instead of stichin!

o

Hahaha! Minnie, you're a hoot! No, Kelly, I've never been contacted by "them," and I'm just as guilty of being OT from time to time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here