Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Update on hubby...

Posted by caroline1947 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 2, 07 at 18:02

He had a test today and now will have to go for a biopsy.They found a lump. We live in a really rural area and everyone gets sent to "the city" for things like that. Natalie gets her tubes in her ears this month and he goes up for that, so its gonna be a stressfull time.Long trip,long waits etc.TY for your prayers,,Caroline

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Update on hubby...

I will remember him (and you) in my prayers. Try to remember that most of the time, lumps are benign. Hugs!

o

Try to stay postive you have a lot going on.I will keep you and DH and GD in my prayers!
Red

o

Caroline,
As Red says try to stay positive. It is sometimes hard for me to remember that no amount of worry does any good. There are prayers going up for all of you. As Wanda says most lumps are benign.
Keep us informed.

Sally

o

Remember what I told you about stress Caroline.
My DH is terminal. He has good days and some really bad days. It's amazing what a cup of tea and a few magazines will do for you. Reading is...I dunno...relief!
Good Luck to You
Bon
:)

o

Sorry to hear about this, Caroline. My thoughts are with you all.

Bon-did I miss that? I am also sorry to hear about your DH. Will keep you all in my prayers.

lots2do/kelly

o

Bon I missed it also.

o

Hang in there. My husband is suffering from "I don't know" disease. It's not easy. We also had to go to the big city for tests. We live in Southern Utah and had to go to Vegas. How far do you have to go? If you do hand quilting I find it very relaxing while I am waiting, waiting, waiting . . .
You and your family are in my prayers.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Suellen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here