Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carlene_gw

Beverly Grandma to be again!

carlene
17 years ago

Congratulations on becoming a Grandmother again! I know you Love the little guy you have now yet even more good times to come! Life is good being a Grandparent!

I have only been a Grandma for a very short time but I just love the time I do get with my little one!

Comments (12)

• grammyp
    17 years ago

Thanks Carlene. We are looking forward to enjoying another one. The only problem we see so far is DGS#1 insists the baby will be named Red Red. We don't know where this came from, but he always refers to the baby as Red Red and says he is getting a baby for his birthday. Not quite, but at least he is excited.

beerly

• quiltdiva
    17 years ago

Congrats, Beverly! Being a grandparent is always more fun and two will double it. That name may just stick and if it's a girl, she may clobber him a bunch later on. LOL!
    Kay

• grammyp
    17 years ago

Thanks Kay. If it is a girl and she takes after her mom, she will indeed clobber him. I am looking forward to having a little one, but it has been a long time since I have had to take care of 2.

beverly

• Islay_Corbel
    17 years ago

Congratulations! I can't wait to have one but don't see it any time soon :( My DS and I have decided that who ever gets one first, we'll just have to share it LOL

• grammyp
    17 years ago

Thanks Isaly, just fly on over for a visit, I will gladly share for a while. SIL has really been missing France. Perhaps I should send them over to you for a while.

beverly

• Islay_Corbel
    17 years ago

Bonjour à ta belle-soeur!

• ddavisgray
    17 years ago

Congratulations Beverly!!

When is the newest addition to your family due to make his/her 'Grand' enterence?

Being a Grandmother is the best.

I'm happy for you, and big brother may be in for a few suprises if he/she is a girl. LOL
    Red Red, I like it.

doris

• grammyp
    17 years ago

The new arrival is due November 5th-9th depending on whom you ask. DGS said it will be for his birthday (Oct 3rd) but he may be dissapointed. The ultrasound says it is a he, but DD and SIL are holding out hope for a girl. At any rate I think this will be the last till DD#2 gets into the game (she said she doesn't want any, famous last words).

beverly

• lots2do
    17 years ago

Congratulations! Are you sewing for this baby yet?
    :)Kelly

• grammyp
    17 years ago

Yes Kelly. I have started on a crib quilt and will have to make curtains for the room when they decide on a theme. I am afraid they are both last minute decision makers.

beverly

• grammyp
    17 years ago

islay...
    Malheureusement, je ne suis pas une fille, mais si est possible a accepter une garcon, ma chere Nikki et moi vont aller en France tout suite. J'aime la France, un pays tres extraordinaire. J'ai visite Paris il y a six ans, et je desire retourner. Mon adresse electronique est >.
    A bientot,
    Chris Simon (pour Grammy P)

• Islay_Corbel
    17 years ago

Quand vous voulez!