Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sigh.......

Posted by geezerfolks (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 19, 11 at 13:35

She'll be a year old next month. She is sooooo much fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

SharonG/FL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sigh.......

So cute!!!

o

Thank you, Kate. I can't wait to see her again in November. Here's a picture of the invitation Julie made for Jaycie's first birthday party.

1 yr invitation

o

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I want one! (can't count on that for a while) She is so cute and adorable. What a precious smile!

Dee

o

Dee, This is our 4th great-granddaughter. Her sister was born in Nov, 2008 with a heart defect and only lived 5 weeks, so we are a bit overly proud and excited with Jaycie. Plus, she's so dang cute!!!

Sharon

o

psssssssssssst, Sharon? I know you must have a Jaycie cuteness update pic. *hint, hint* ;)

o

You sure about this? LOLOLOL

Photobucket
Birthday Fun - Sept 2011

Photobucket
Halloween - 2011

Matching hairstyles at the cabin
Same hairdo as gramps - Thanksgiving at the cabin 2011

Photobucket
Christmas - 2011

o

YES! Sooooooooo cute! I love the halloween costume! Sweetest lil' stinker I have seen! OMG...the one with gramps is PRICELESS!!! LOL Such a little doll at Christmas.

I am so glad the *hint* worked. :) Thank you, Sharon.

o

You are so welcome. Always glad to post update pics of her, but didn't want to overwhelm anyone and upset them. She's growing up and not looking so much like a baby anymore.

A few days ago, Julie posted: Jaycie and I were a couple of bites into dinner when she clapped her hands together, put her head down, and peered up at me. I didn't catch on immediately, so she lifted her head up and did it all again. I can't believe it took me until she said "A-mmm" to realize that we had forgotten to pray. She's keeping me in check!

o

She is a adorable! You can't post too many pictures in my opinion.
A very cute story too. They are raising her well!
Linda OH

o

Ohhhh my, I wish I had a grandchild to enjoy as you do!

o

Linda, She has done so many cute things, and the kids are having so much fun with her. And, yes, they're trying their best to make her a model citizen. Of course with Nick's attitude of, "how can I deny her anything?" it's going to be interesting as the years go by. (chuckle)

Barbara, Would be nice to live closer to them.....they're in Indiana and I'm in Florida.....but I spend as much time as I can with my Indiana family after the cold and snow is gone. I was so glad to be able to help out for a few weeks when Jaycie was born.

SharonG/FL

o

Never hesitate to post grandbaby pictures! They are delightful!

o

Here she is talking with gramma.....she talks with her hands and it must have been very important.

resized talking to gramma

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here