Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
geezerfolks_sharon

sigh.......

She'll be a year old next month. She is sooooo much fun!

SharonG/FL

Comments (13)

• K8Orlando
    12 years ago

So cute!!!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you, Kate. I can't wait to see her again in November. Here's a picture of the invitation Julie made for Jaycie's first birthday party.

• faintheart
    12 years ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I want one! (can't count on that for a while) She is so cute and adorable. What a precious smile!

Dee

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Dee, This is our 4th great-granddaughter. Her sister was born in Nov, 2008 with a heart defect and only lived 5 weeks, so we are a bit overly proud and excited with Jaycie. Plus, she's so dang cute!!!

Sharon

• faintheart
    12 years ago

psssssssssssst, Sharon? I know you must have a Jaycie cuteness update pic. *hint, hint* ;)

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    12 years ago

You sure about this? LOLOLOL

Birthday Fun - Sept 2011

Halloween - 2011

Same hairdo as gramps - Thanksgiving at the cabin 2011

Christmas - 2011

• faintheart
    12 years ago

YES! Sooooooooo cute! I love the halloween costume! Sweetest lil' stinker I have seen! OMG...the one with gramps is PRICELESS!!! LOL Such a little doll at Christmas.

I am so glad the *hint* worked. :) Thank you, Sharon.

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    12 years ago

You are so welcome. Always glad to post update pics of her, but didn't want to overwhelm anyone and upset them. She's growing up and not looking so much like a baby anymore.

A few days ago, Julie posted: Jaycie and I were a couple of bites into dinner when she clapped her hands together, put her head down, and peered up at me. I didn't catch on immediately, so she lifted her head up and did it all again. I can't believe it took me until she said "A-mmm" to realize that we had forgotten to pray. She's keeping me in check!

• lindaoh_gw
    12 years ago

She is a adorable! You can't post too many pictures in my opinion.
    A very cute story too. They are raising her well!
    Linda OH

• barbara_l
    12 years ago

Ohhhh my, I wish I had a grandchild to enjoy as you do!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Linda, She has done so many cute things, and the kids are having so much fun with her. And, yes, they're trying their best to make her a model citizen. Of course with Nick's attitude of, "how can I deny her anything?" it's going to be interesting as the years go by. (chuckle)

Barbara, Would be nice to live closer to them.....they're in Indiana and I'm in Florida.....but I spend as much time as I can with my Indiana family after the cold and snow is gone. I was so glad to be able to help out for a few weeks when Jaycie was born.

SharonG/FL

• K8Orlando
    12 years ago

Never hesitate to post grandbaby pictures! They are delightful!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Here she is talking with gramma.....she talks with her hands and it must have been very important.