Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: going away for a while

Posted by lots2do (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 15, 06 at 12:37

Hi,
Tomorrow morning (early,if you asked my DH-later if you asked my DS or me)we head out for our last getaway before school starts. Looking forward to sitting on the dock with a cup of coffee scanning the lake for loons! Have to visit my favorite quilt shop too-haven't been there all summer. Also have a visit planned with a good friend I've known for 27 years. We were camp counselors together in the same area that long ago! Taking the GFGarden project with me and some bulletin board stuff too to putz around with. The sewing machine is staying home!
I don't know if I'll get to check in on the library computer or not...so stay safe and keep busy!
:)Kelly - Lots2do

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: going away for a while

Kelly, have a safe relaxing trip!
Lisa

o

Have a wonderful time! Sounds like you're planning on it. I'm jealous!!!

o

Sounds like a real vacation to me! Enjoy yourself!

o

What a treat! Enjoy!

o

Boy, does that sound relaxing. Have a good time.

o

Have a great trip!

o

Enjoy your vacation, and have a safe trip!

o

can I come?

o

That sounds like an ideal relaxing get-away! Sometimes I take some hand-sewing projects with me on little trips or outings, and don't even touch them, caught up in the experience of new places, but they're like a little "security blanket" of reassurance - I'm ok if I have my quilting with me!! We used to get away to Minnesota every spring, and just sit and watch nature - really miss those times! Enjoy!

o

Have a great trip! :)

o

Enjoy yourself!

o

Jennifer-
We have some spare beds, just pack a bag and come on up! And, good news, we don't know ANY dentists up there!
Okay, I'm really off the forum now. Just wanted to report that my quilt frame came...
Take care everybody,
Kelly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here