Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Why, Oh Why???Vent!

Posted by irishdancersgram (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 11, 07 at 11:18

I don't understand,I think I'm a fairly nice person, don't swear, drink and I try my best to treat everyone with respect and in the past week, have had all kinds of bad luck...

We got word that some of our shed is on the lot next door that has been vacant for at least 100 years and we have to have it moved, our #3 son, who works construction, was caught in a ditch cave in and has a dislocated shoulder, our Microwave died, the TV which is only 3 years old and wasn't cheap, decided not to work (going to cost over $200.00 to get it fixed) and now there is water pouring out of our water meter...When it hits, it hits!
OK, I feel better, I'm done venting, I know I'm very blessed, my son is alive and these days will pass...
Dorothy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Why, Oh Why???Vent!

OMG Hugs.

o
RE: Why, Oh Why???Vent!

Dorothy, you must be related to me! That sounds like some of our adventures. The good news is, all you bad luck is used up for the rest of the year and now only good things will come your way. At least we can pray that is it. I have decided these things happen just to give us something to talk about. ((hugs and prayers)) for your son and family.

beverly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here