Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cadets, Cadets and more Cadets.....

Posted by irishdancersgram (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 7, 07 at 11:12

Any woman with a weak heart should not be subjected to soooo many cadets...We got back last night from a wonderful trip to West Point and it's going to take me a long time to recover...I had posted that these cadets had been on a 6 week, in the field, training and would be returning to West Point on Sunday...We got word that to see the run back, you had to be on Post before 6:00AM as they were closing down all the roads...It was without a doubt, an experience I will never forget...To see between 1100 and 1300 cadets in shorts and Tshirts coming through the gates at West Point after doing a 10 mile run, was a sight...These guys and gals had just been on a very physical 6 week training and they looked and sounded like they had been on vacation....Of course most of them lost alot of weight, DGD boyfriend, lost 20 pounds...We brought him back home with us and needless to say, he's been sleeping ever since....What a weekend! Sorry to go on and on....
Dorothy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cadets, Cadets and more Cadets.....

Dorothy, you have to stay away from West Point! LOL

Donna

o

Did you by chance take pictures? :)

Rebecca

o

I did take pictures but I'm still in the dark ages, I use a camera that needs film???? I'm working on getting up to date and getting a new camera...
Dorothy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here