Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dlhealdquilter

OT--New House

dlhealdquilter
16 years ago

Wow! I thought by moving into town would free up alot of my running around time, but since being in the new house, it has been non stop. I have been so busy with activities, that I don't get to check into this forum as often as I used to. Couple that with the fact that they changed the fire wall at work, so I can't access there any more, and it is maybe once a week that I am here...I feel so lost.

I have managed to get a couple of projects just about done, but that is only because a group of us from quilt guild get together on a regular basis and lock ourselves away from the families for a weekend and do nothing by quilt. We just had one of those weekends, so I did get a couple of projects completed. I really need to unearth the camera and get pictures posted.

So in between moving ourselves about 40 miles from one house to another, we also moved my daughter from her dorm room in May to an apartment. Then we have been non-stop helping friends of ours move from one house to another. That has been a chore and story in itself. Let me just say 20 years of accumulated stuff that wasn't boxed prior to having the moving party.

So, although I'm lurking when I can, I am still here, still quilting and promise to post pictures soon. I have Thursday and Friday off from work, so maybe while my husband is at work, I will get the quilts and camera out and give you all something to look at.

Have a great Fourth of July, be safe and get some quilting done.

Lynn in ND

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Uncommon Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Turnkey Interior Design Studio in Loudoun County, VA