Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dragongoddess

I'm back....what have I missed?

dragongoddess
16 years ago

Hi all.

Sorry I haven't been around, I've been dealing with some home stuff. My father has been ill, they kept telling him it was back pain. After 3 months of complaining, his doctor referred him to a cardiologist to convince him it wasn't cardiac pain - in for a surprise, stupidhead! They put him right in the hospital after the cardiac cath, and he had emergency triple bypass Monday - he came home yesterday.

Haven't quilted in a month - bought a ton this afternoon, birthday block and new block of the month fabric is washing at the moment. Going to try to get one a day done, as I am behind in my other forum group, and need to do one for amcfeely - I finally found what I hope are good homespuns online, as my LQS doesn't carry them. I hope to do one a night and get caught up and then ahead, as I also have a few baby quilts to do. And I bought Christmas fabric today! So I will be sewing like mad.

What's happened to the forum while i've been away- can someone fill me in? And please comment if something major happened to you that you think I should know about!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus