Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bag I made today..

Posted by caroline1947 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 24, 07 at 21:44

Im keeping this one.Can someone tell me how to make this smaller in photobucket,,,I have tried everything you can click on and its too big ..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bag I made today..

Your bag looks lovely...how many have you done...when I clicked on the picture it took me to Photobucket but I couldn't see your picture. When I post I don't resize my pictures....they come it big but that's okay...I don't think anyone minds. It is mind boggling just when you think you have everything working good, some other glitch pops up...
Jean

o

Im confused,,,is the picture here in the forum?? Its showing huge on my screen but someone else told me it was tiny. I dont know how to use photobucket I guess..

o

It is here on the forum but tiny on my screen but I can see it and you did a beautiful job.
Jean

o

Caroline,

ON my screen its a thumbnail size.

But it looks lovely.

Nanci

o

Yes, small here too but the bag looks great.

Vicky

o

You made this wonderful bag TODAY?! In one day??? I'm very impressed. Did you make up this pattern or is it available commercially?

Judy

o

Its my own design,and it took 4 hours..TY for the compliments..

o

Great bag!
Carolyn

o

Lovely bag!!! I have to make me one.
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here