Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
3 Weeks down and 3 to go

Posted by aunt_net (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 30, 07 at 19:02

Hi ya'll,
Sure have missed everyone but DH and I are having a grand time touring. Sailing in Maine was awesome, never thought that I would get my fill of lobster but it happened. DH did some deep sea fishing, we had cod for supper, yum. Niagra Falls was WOW WEE!! The Maid of the Mist boat ride was the best. Moose Factory, Ontario, not alot there but now I can say I've been as far north as you can go by rail in Ontario. Today we are in Thunder Bay, ON, had to buy some anmathists from the mines here and then its on across Cananda. We expect to be in Moose Jaw in about 5 days and I hope to hook up with Jean from the area and finally get to go to a quilt shop. Haven't done any sewing like I thought I would, just busy watching the changing scenery.
We'll be home in about 3 more weeks, hope I get better internet connections than what we have been.
So far we have had great weather and no mechanical problems we couldn't handle but we are getting on each others nerves a bit, two more days and DH has a full day of fishing, that should help things a bit.
Better run and try to email the kids.
Aunt Net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 3 Weeks down and 3 to go

We've missed you!! Keep having fun and safe travels to you both.

o

Aunt Net,

How Exciting. I take it you are driving with trailer or not? I missed something. Give Jean a hug for me. She was one of my quit smoking partners.

I dont know how you handle 6 weeks I did good to be gone 12 days.

Nanci
Three months, four weeks, 7 hours, 26 minutes and 5 seconds. 4772 cigarettes not smoked, saving $680.07. Life saved: 2 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes.

o

What great fun! Thanks for checking in and keeping us updated. Be carefull and have fun.

beverly

o

Keep having fun! Want pics on your return!
Red

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here