Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aunt_net

3 Weeks down and 3 to go

Aunt_Net
16 years ago

Hi ya'll,

Sure have missed everyone but DH and I are having a grand time touring. Sailing in Maine was awesome, never thought that I would get my fill of lobster but it happened. DH did some deep sea fishing, we had cod for supper, yum. Niagra Falls was WOW WEE!! The Maid of the Mist boat ride was the best. Moose Factory, Ontario, not alot there but now I can say I've been as far north as you can go by rail in Ontario. Today we are in Thunder Bay, ON, had to buy some anmathists from the mines here and then its on across Cananda. We expect to be in Moose Jaw in about 5 days and I hope to hook up with Jean from the area and finally get to go to a quilt shop. Haven't done any sewing like I thought I would, just busy watching the changing scenery.

We'll be home in about 3 more weeks, hope I get better internet connections than what we have been.

So far we have had great weather and no mechanical problems we couldn't handle but we are getting on each others nerves a bit, two more days and DH has a full day of fishing, that should help things a bit.

Better run and try to email the kids.

Aunt Net

Comments (4)