Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
redpenny_gw

OT DH and I could of been Killed today!

redpenny
16 years ago

Well I know this is off the topic but........DH and I went food shopping today...in the mall not to far from our house..well Dh stopped to play a lottery ticket and I took the foodcart out to the car when I heard a loud crashing noise..well I didn't see anything just heard it well I was at my car with my back to the park cars loading my groceries in the trunk when I heard another crash..I looked back and there was a car headed our way that crashed into another car THANK GOD the car was there or it would of got me and DH. no one was in the car.....well people came running from everywere and then we seen what the first lound crash was it was another car that look like it was hit from head on....there was so much confusion....

But what was really weird was before we went into the food store we stopped in another store to look around...I would of parked were the car was struck by the car with the missing driver only we didn't feel like walking so I MOVED FROM THAT Space and parked somewere else....Dh didn't say to much at first:

but then after I think he realized the CLOSE CALL we had..

he start telling everyone about it LOL.....He said wow we could of been dead or really hurt......Just had to share this just think if it would of got us.......

Red

Comments (10)