Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Eleanor Burn's Fabrics

Posted by rosajoe (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 25, 07 at 18:18

Thanks for posting about the $3 a yard sale. I ordered enough to apply the free shipping. I will be watching for her next sale.
I love the high quality material, all of it was exactly as the pics posted on her site. I wasn't dissappointed by one material and I certainly can't say that about Joannes.
Some of the material was out of stock and they still gave me the free shipping even though my purchase was less than the amount.
Very well packaged and came in 4 days. Great for me because everything I order goes through Savannah!!!!
Rosa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Eleanor Burn's Fabrics

Isn't that something? When I got my first delivery from her, I dont' know, there was something about that fabric -- special sizing maybe? -- it just OOZED quality. And I've ordered a fair amount off the web and usually been quite please. But hers, I don't know, I assume it's the same fabric from the same manufacturers as I get elsewhere, but it just seemed extra high quality.

o
RE: Eleanor Burn's Fabrics

I think that manufacturers make the same prints in differing quality levels, to be sold at different locations. Once you feel the good stuff, it kind of spoils you for anything else, doesn't it?

Cheryl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here