Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ok where is everyone...

Posted by amazingcm (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 19, 07 at 17:21

Where is everyone at??? Has a lot of the old faces moved to a different site... I have been gone for a while and it is so different here.. grace

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ok where is everyone...

Yes , real sad if you ask me.
I noticed you posted on the OTHER SIDE . It was not quilting related So don't be suprised if it gets moved over here . SomeONE made a mess of things a couple of weeks ago and broke up our fun.
There is a place we meet if you want to know just email me and I will email you the link
betty

o

Yes, it is different here - not the same at all. Do join us at the other place.

o

HI Grace,

I have been on vacation. I guess whatever happened while I was gone. And several my post got moved because they were off topic. But I am still here just been busy with outside summer stuff.

Nanci

o

I forget to come over here,and since i've been super busy with family stuff i must have missed "The Other Place" post.
Kathi

o

Hi Grace, I knew there was someone missing and it was you...but glad it was for holidays so welcome back.

I think most everyone is here just a little uptight, some on holidays, many suffering from the heat, etc.

I made a baby top in one day and thought I did really good but then remembered you do whole quilts in a day! Want to see some pics.
Jean

o

I've been really busy with a 5 week 8:30-5 p.m.college seminar that ends at the end of next week. Was invited to a good friend's cookout, forgot to RSVP, forget to go too! Just too much heavy thinking happening here!
I haven't checked out the other place but hope to soon.
Kelly - NH

o

Come on over . Its nice . we need more people .

Hurry up and read this b/c you know they are going to delete it !! LOL!!!

o

I have been offline all week, thanks to Sprint/Embarq stupid, unreliable internet service. Grrrrrr

I'm back now.....

o

There's another place??

Faye :(

o

Faye,email me !!

o

I'm here.....periodically. I'm in Indiana right now...going to Michigan for a week tomorrow, then back to IN next Saturday, then to church camp for a few days the next week, then the DD I'm staying with is going to Haiti (I decided not to go this trip but would have liked to see those I haven't seen for a long time), so I'll be staying with my oldest DD that week. That's the week I hope to be able to get her quilt (Spice Mountains) done. I don't remember if I posted a pic or not......need to get the borders on it. Only one expensive fabric store and Walmart close by so will have to make a trip out of town for fabric.......I'm really having withdrawal!!!!!

SharonG/FL-IN-MI

o

I'm still here. Probably saw what the OP was, but can't pick it out from all the sites I have bookmarked!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here