Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amazingcm

Ok where is everyone...

amazingcm
16 years ago

Where is everyone at??? Has a lot of the old faces moved to a different site... I have been gone for a while and it is so different here.. grace

Comments (12)

• bettyatp
    16 years ago

Yes , real sad if you ask me.
    I noticed you posted on the OTHER SIDE . It was not quilting related So don't be suprised if it gets moved over here . SomeONE made a mess of things a couple of weeks ago and broke up our fun.
    There is a place we meet if you want to know just email me and I will email you the link
    betty

• glassquilt
    16 years ago

Yes, it is different here - not the same at all. Do join us at the other place.

• nanciii
    16 years ago

HI Grace,

I have been on vacation. I guess whatever happened while I was gone. And several my post got moved because they were off topic. But I am still here just been busy with outside summer stuff.

Nanci

• kathi_mdgd
    16 years ago

I forget to come over here,and since i've been super busy with family stuff i must have missed "The Other Place" post.
    Kathi

• love2sew
    16 years ago

Hi Grace, I knew there was someone missing and it was you...but glad it was for holidays so welcome back.

I think most everyone is here just a little uptight, some on holidays, many suffering from the heat, etc.

I made a baby top in one day and thought I did really good but then remembered you do whole quilts in a day! Want to see some pics.
    Jean

• lots2do
    16 years ago

I've been really busy with a 5 week 8:30-5 p.m.college seminar that ends at the end of next week. Was invited to a good friend's cookout, forgot to RSVP, forget to go too! Just too much heavy thinking happening here!
    I haven't checked out the other place but hope to soon.
    Kelly - NH

• bettyatp
    16 years ago

Come on over . Its nice . we need more people .

Hurry up and read this b/c you know they are going to delete it !! LOL!!!

• wanda_va
    16 years ago

I have been offline all week, thanks to Sprint/Embarq stupid, unreliable internet service. Grrrrrr

I'm back now.....

• wendyfaye
    16 years ago

There's another place??

Faye :(

• bettyatp
    16 years ago

Faye,email me !!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    16 years ago

I'm here.....periodically. I'm in Indiana right now...going to Michigan for a week tomorrow, then back to IN next Saturday, then to church camp for a few days the next week, then the DD I'm staying with is going to Haiti (I decided not to go this trip but would have liked to see those I haven't seen for a long time), so I'll be staying with my oldest DD that week. That's the week I hope to be able to get her quilt (Spice Mountains) done. I don't remember if I posted a pic or not......need to get the borders on it. Only one expensive fabric store and Walmart close by so will have to make a trip out of town for fabric.......I'm really having withdrawal!!!!!

SharonG/FL-IN-MI

• biwako_of_abi
    16 years ago

I'm still here. Probably saw what the OP was, but can't pick it out from all the sites I have bookmarked!