Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT- prayers for health

Posted by mrseldoo (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 30, 07 at 13:52

Last week I returned from another week of hospitalization. I have spent two weeks in the hospital in July. I have been having bouts of chronic pancreatitus. This is the third time this year that I have had it, and about 6 total times over the past few years.

The treatment for this is basically to hospitalize the patient and place her on IV fluids, with nothing to eat or drink for a few days. I will be having a test in a couple of weeks to look at my pancreas. The doctor thinks there may be a lesion in my pancreas causing inflimation. This test can show this. If there is a lesion, he will go in and insert a stint in the pancreas. Hopefully, we will be able to find out how to get rid of this!

I would appreciate your prayers. It has been a hard time as I missed my 16 month son during the hospital stays. One week, he had an ear infection while I was in the hospital. The other week I was hospitalized at a larger regional medical center and they did not allow children to visit.

I am glad to be home and able to get back on the computer!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT- prayers for health

You and your family will be in my prayers. It must have been so hard being away from your family, especially the little guy. Know you will be thought of often and I will be praying for God to be near you and to heal you.

o

I a sorry to hear about your health problems hope they can find a solution and fix it .I will keep you and your famuly
in my prayers.........
Red

o

So sorry to hear about your problems...Let's all hope you get good news real soon...Sending nothing but good thoughts and lots of prayers.....Feel better soon,
Dorothy

o

Gosh you have been through a lot....hope they find a solution real soon. Keep us updated.
Prayers and good thoughts going your way.
Jean

o

prayers going out

o

So sorry to hear about your health problems.You and your family will certainly be in my prayers! Must be very hard to have to be away from your little one.
Yvonne

o

I can empathize with you at this time! I will pray for answers for your problems.

Keep looking up!
Vicky

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here