Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
prayer request for my youngest son.

Posted by vicky4x4 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 18, 07 at 13:13

Last night my son, Caleb was out playing basketball in the driveway and got a wasp sting. It swelled up and I gave him benadryl. This morning it was MUCH worse. I sent him off to swimming lesson with a friend and then took him to his piano lesson. His piano teacher took one look at him and said that I need to take him to the dr right away. I had been there once this morning for me already once so I called and they said to bring him right over. HE has an infection and his eye is close shut now. Poor boy! Just pray it doesn't get any worse because she said to take him to the ER if it gets any worse. He is on an antibiotic.

Vicky

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: prayer request for my youngest son.

Vicky, I hope he's better soon! My DH is allergic to stings and usually Benadryl works okay, but he has to be careful.

Donna

o

Oh !! POOR BABY !!!!!

Hope it gets better soon!!
betty

o

If he's developed an allergy he'll get an epi-pen. DH had a bad reaction 2 summers ago and now carries one in his 'medicine' bag. His fore arm swelled up so much that he looked like Popeye./

o

You know I asked for an epi-pen for him today and the dr told me he didn't need one. If you could just see the little guy. It was a terrible reaction so I thought for sure he would need a pen but she said no??? Leaves me questioning if we need another dr.

Vicky

o

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Suellen

o

Well if he has infection in his eye he doesn't need epi-pen.
I hope he's better soon!
Red

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here