Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My view Now- No brushfire- Pic

Posted by suellen_delawares (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 16, 07 at 10:45

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for the firefighters and me. My friends (firefighters) are ok. I won't have to worry about them until the next fire. Here are some pictures from my home now without the brushfires on the mountains.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Suellen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My view Now- No brushfire- Pic

Ok Suellen, I am coming to Utah and pitching my tent out there where the critters are. They won't mind would they? :) You have a beautiful spot on this earth and I am so happy that the fires stayed away from you. Rebecca

o

What a gorgeous view! It looks so peaceful in these pictures. I'll bring the RV and put it next to the tent.

o

Which critters would like to be near? Dogs, goats, chickens or an occasional Antelope? It is peaceful here. We live on 20 acres and our closest neighbors are half a mile away. We moved here from Los Angeles. We have both lived in small towns in IA and NH and we wanted to get back to that life. Paragonah, Utah Thanks again for your concern and prayers. Also the wonderful comments about my backyard view.

Suellen

o

Wow, gorgeous pictures. I am glad to hear that the fires are out. Such a different terrain from where I live!
Kelly - NH

o

Looks like you live in God's country. Just gorgeous and I'm so glad the fire are out.

o

Suellen,
So glad you and the firefighters are safe!

What georgeous sights. I thought the first pic was a rainbow but realized maybe not. Explain to a south Louisiana gal, please.

Years ago my sister lived in Colorado. My one trip to Utah was just across the line so I could say
I'd been there. :)

Sally

o

Can I come live with you? What a beautiful view you have. I'm glad everyone is ok.

beverly

o

I am also glad the firefighters are ok but I fear we are in for a bad fire season. Fires have started earlier in the year than usual.

Sally, you are right it is a rainbow.

Gerizone, I think this is God's country. My husband and I had been looking for over a year for a small town to move to from Los Angeles. We stopped in Cedar City UT for the night. I believe God was showing off because he showed me a view that was so beautiful that I was speechless and had an incredible sense of peace. We knew that we had found our new home.

Kelly, My husband is from NH. He is going back for a family reunion mid august. I'm staying here I have family coming in at the same time as his reunion. Besides that we havent' been able to find someone to take care of all our animals. Is it true that the mosquito is the state bird?

Suellen

o

On my way from Eugene, OR, to Steamboat Springs, CO to San Antonio, TX, we saw a ton of smoke.

I've never seen such fires before, so I took pictures.

So, happy to hear that you're safe and that your friends are safe.

~ Kit

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here