Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For those who asked...

Posted by caroline1947 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 19, 07 at 9:22

Natalie saw the ENT doctor in Kansas City yesterday.It was an all day ordeal,and my back is still out so had to take my wheel chair.( Prayers requested for that please!)
She tested fine on her hearing but she will have to have tubes put in.He said she is a bit young , but due to the severity of the fluid it needs done. It will be a bit more difficult on her as he said she has really tiny ear canals.This will be on August 27Th. Poor little thing was worn out when she got home.So were mama and Nana.Thanks all who asked and ty for the prayers and good wishes.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For those who asked...

Thanks for the update Caroline. I'm glad that they will do something about it and get her some comfort!

o

Caroline , I sure hope this helps her . Poor Baby .
She does look very comfortable on that pillow there !!
betty

o

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket For you both.
Suellen

o

cute cute cute!

o

Oh Caroline! I am sorry that little Natalie is having to go through all that... But she will handle it better than mama and Nana. I have been gone for ever it seems and I missed the original post. I still HATE having two pages.. (((Caroline and Family))))) grace

o

Poor baby,i hope it helps and she won't always have to have them.Keeping you all in prayer.
Kathi

o

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. She is such a sweetie!

beverly

o

Sorry to hear about this.
Kelly - NH

o

Caroline Im thinking of you and beautiful Natalie. I hope the tubes help relieve her pain. Im wishing her the very best. (((Natalie))) I cant believe how big shes getting.

Nina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here