Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GRRRRR Computers!

Posted by vicky4x4 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 21, 07 at 8:40

Anybody else get all worked up when their computer doesn't do what it's told!!!! This morning mine decided it didn't like pdf files. So of course my DH came to the rescue once again. I will never have a handle on this thing.

Vicky

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GRRRRR Computers!

Mine seems to have a mind of its own at times. It is so frustrating. I am the computer person in my house and sometimes I would like to run over it with a truck. Colleen

o

Vicky,
I still have to get help from my husband but not nearly so often as I did. The more you use it the more you are able to get it to do what you want!
Keep at it. Keep making and showing us your accomplishments. I really liked your denim quilt. It is neat with the fabric on the back. I have some jeans, etc, I plan to make one but never thought of putting the other fabric with it.

Sally

o

Mine has a mind of its own too. I yell at it a lot, but it never listens.
My hubby only knows how to turn it on!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here